Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: I bought a pair of these to use as side monitors in a triple monitor setup. The colors and the contrast is by far the best I've ever seen in a monitor in this price range. I am constantly finding myself moving programs off my main monitor and onto one of these just because the colors are that much better.
Cons: My only con is that it doesn't come with a DVI cable. But it is definitely not worth tanking off an egg for a missing $5 cable.
Other Thoughts: I got these for $90 with a promo code. For that price there is nothing out there that beats these. Also, do buy a DVI cable if you don't already have one. You will notice a difference with it.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: RAIDMAX Altas ATX-295WB Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Pros: I have built more computers than I can count, and I can say this is the best case I've ever worked with for under $50. Here are the things that I love about it:
1. Cable management. It is easy to hide all your cables behind the motherboard tray and run them where you need them.
2. Top 240mm radiator compatible. This is nice if you want to install a corsair h100i or something similar for better cpu cooling.
3. USB 3.0. Okay so it only has one, but you usually don't see any on a case this cheap.
4. Painted interior. Just makes everything look so much more finished.
5. Cooling. Lots of spots to add fans to suit your needs.
Cons: There are only a few cons I have with this case:
1. The tool-less design is better than many I have worked with, but still doesn't hold the HDDs as tightly as I would have liked. (Optical drive seemed okay though)
2. Only comes with one fan, but st least this gives you the ability to put the ones you want in it.
3. Front panel is kinda annoying to remove if you do wish to install a front fan.
4. (Preference) The power and HDD lights would have looked better in white LEDs instead of red and green.
Other Thoughts: I ended up paying $15 for this after rebate. For this price it can't be beat. Some of the features on this are better than those on cases I've paid $50 or more for. If you're looking for a good case for around $40-50 this is it. At $15 it is a complete steal.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Josh H.
Date Joined: 11/30/09
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.