Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Silent. You just can't hear it period.
under 50% speed I can't even tell if it's there
- Performance (when i got my 670 before that I felt like it wasn't enough out of the box. Now all games are really silky smooth. 1080p)
- Price : about the same performance as a 780ti at half the price
- Nice idle temp for passive cooling. ~40C
- Overclock easily 1350/7500. Took 1 minute - max temp 69c at 35% fan speed
Cons: - Size 11 inch so be sure it fit your case
this card is much bigger than a Asus gtx 670 CU II
Still it fitted in an Antec 300 illusion which is not a big case at all
Other Thoughts: 3rd Asus card with the CU II cooler. And I have to say I won't even look at other brand for the next card.
- Was contemplating adding a 2nd 670 for sli. I do not regret going for the 970 instead and it cost the same price (sold the 670)
- Bought it from another seller because it was out of stock
This review is from: Creative Inspire T10 2.0 Desktop Speakers
Pros: - The sound is really great for the price
- Good high & mid
- Really loud for the size
- Aux in for ipod
- Nice look
Cons: - Not much bass ( I was expecting this)
Other Thoughts: Honestly for the price it's a must buy. You're better with this than cheapos 2.1 speakers. (at the same price)
I use this in my office and its perfect. Since there's no sub I can listen my music pretty loud and nobody ear a thing around.
Pros: Good price for 750w
Nice flat wires
Red glow is bright (if you like this kind of things)
Cons: Really noisy under load (it's getting worse and worse after only 1 year)
Other Thoughts: I would give it 4 stars if it wasn't that noisy.
It won't cut it for me and i will replace it soon.