Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Silent. You just can't hear it period.
under 50% speed I can't even tell if it's there
- Performance (when i got my 670 before that I felt like it wasn't enough out of the box. Now all games are really silky smooth. 1080p)
- Price : about the same performance as a 780ti at half the price
- Nice idle temp for passive cooling. ~40C
- Overclock easily 1350/7500. Took 1 minute - max temp 69c at 35% fan speed
Cons: - Size 11 inch so be sure it fit your case
this card is much bigger than a Asus gtx 670 CU II
Still it fitted in an Antec 300 illusion which is not a big case at all
Other Thoughts: 3rd Asus card with the CU II cooler. And I have to say I won't even look at other brand for the next card.
- Was contemplating adding a 2nd 670 for sli. I do not regret going for the 970 instead and it cost the same price (sold the 670)
- Bought it from another seller because it was out of stock
This review is from: Creative Inspire T10 10 Watts RMS 2.0 Speaker System
Pros: - The sound is really great for the price
- Good high & mid
- Really loud for the size
- Aux in for ipod
- Nice look
Cons: - Not much bass ( I was expecting this)
Other Thoughts: Honestly for the price it's a must buy. You're better with this than cheapos 2.1 speakers. (at the same price)
I use this in my office and its perfect. Since there's no sub I can listen my music pretty loud and nobody ear a thing around.
Pros: Good price for 750w
Nice flat wires
Red glow is bright (if you like this kind of things)
Cons: Really noisy under load (it's getting worse and worse after only 1 year)
Other Thoughts: I would give it 4 stars if it wasn't that noisy.
It won't cut it for me and i will replace it soon.