Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - It got better CPU than listed 1007U instead of 847, like two for one
- After I installed ubuntu, it's just crazy fast
- If you have spare 2.5 SSD and you plan installing ubuntu on it, it's worth upgrading
- has a free slot to install extra memory
- BEST in dissassemble-assemble.
- 4 hours of battery
- enough USB ports
Cons: - chromeos does not allow to install skype, so not usable for me (google hangouts require better internet that most of my counterparts have)
- in ubuntu mouse cursor freezes sometimes
- installing ubuntu might be tricky for an average user
- no 5ghz wiif (c'mon for $100??)
- no usb3
Other Thoughts: It's a great replacement for my old acer aspire one, which was nice but slowREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Black & Decker PAV1200W 12V Automotive Pivoting Hand Vacuum
Pros: Nice and small, cleans sand and dust, works as expected.
Cons: If it was a little bit thinner I could've put it in a trunk to the spare section, now it does not fit, has like an extra 1/3 inch.
Other Thoughts: That's my first car-vac, so did not know what to expect. Was not disappointed. Helps me keep the car clean even when kids come back from a park or a beach.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Looks good
Cons: Did not work right away. Waiting for RMA.READ FULL REVIEW