Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Very good card for the price especially saying it has 2gb of ram. I've used this card for about 10-12 months now, and I've had no problems at all. Good frame rates on High - Ultra settings on the following games:
- Battlefield 4 (Max Settings, 30-40fps with AA off)
- Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag. (Max Settings, 50-
- Minecraft (Max Settings, 60-80fps)
- Batman: Arkham Origins (Max Settings, 50-60fps, AA
Over all, great card.
Other Thoughts: My PC's Specs (All from Newegg):
- Graphics Card: Radeon 7850 2GB
- Processor: AMD A4-5300 Trinity 3.4GHz (3.6GHz
- Ram: G.SKILL 4GB
- Motherboard: ASRock FM2 AMD A 55
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
Those specs are considered mid range for a Gaming PC, but they've preformed very well for me so far.
Pros: Great for mid gaming and every day internet use. Have had no problems with it yet, and I've been using it for about 5-6 months now. Great for the price.
Cons: Non ATM.
Other Thoughts: I use this for gaming, tho some people say it's to weak. Well, it's good enough to process Battlefield 4 on Ultra with no lag and COD: Ghost on Extreme, and I only have 4gb of ram and a HIS Radeon 7850 2gb.READ FULL REVIEW