Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: LOGITECH G502 Proteus Core Tunable Gaming Mouse
Pros: -looks great.
-ergonomic design makes long sessions comfortable
-weights included make the mouse the perfect wait for me personally.
logitech software works alright and gets the job done.
- all buttons are in reach and i have pretty average sized hands.
Cons: -if scroll wheel is unlocked it rattles around which i kind of annoying.
- would like to have seen a metal body to the mouse. it would have mad it feel more solid, but not complaining about the build quality because its great.
Other Thoughts: i upgraded from a razer deathadder that i had for 2 years and this i by far better.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - The brushed metal looks great in the black and the silver finish and doesnt fingerprint easily.
- The design is simple but is still extremely capable.
- LED's can get pretty bright.
- The cherry mx blue switches make for a really tactical gaming and typing experience.
- The volume adjustment wheel is fluid and feels solid.
- I like having the option to change out the WASD keys and the 1-6 keys with the provided rubberized keys.
- The overall build quality is fantastic with this keyboard.
- Its nice to have programmable back lighting.
Cons: - Some of the larger keys are kind of 'mushy' but its really nothing too problematic.
- You can only save one back light pattern at a time which is a hassle if you play a lot of different games and you want certain keys lit that pertain to that game.
- With the optional rubberized keys, the LED's look a little strange in my opinion.
- The height adjustment tabs aren't rubberized.
Other Thoughts: I just wanted to add that this isn't the exact model i have. i have the black finish with red backlighing but it still has the cherry mx blue switches.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Patrick H.
Date Joined: 07/07/14
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.