Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: BitFenix Shinobi Window Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Pros: - The soft touch finish is very nice
- Conservative good looks
- Nice cable management even though there are no rubber grommets on the openings they are smooth enough to not need them.
- very quite case/fans
- 3.5" tool-less mounting system is nice and simple to use
- plenty of room and easy to build in.
- The interior finish is nice! No sharp corners, no blood shed building my system!
Cons: - The manual is a little light on information. It could use some more detail on the tool-less mounting systems
- I don't like the feel of the 5.25" mounting system. I have a Creative X-fi front audio panel that wiggles a little. If the mounting system was on both sides like the 3.5" system there would not be a problem. This is a little quip but a con just the same.
- The stand offs and some of the screws that come with the case are low quality and didn't work very well.
- The bottom dust filter seems like it will be susceptible to damage if the case is moved around on carpet.
Other Thoughts: Overall I am very happy with this case especially because I got it for $50.00 on sale. I was not considering getting this case until I saw it for that price. I really liked the cable management. The holes were well placed and plenty big and the space between the motherboard and the side panel was wide enough to take quite a tangle of cables. I have a large ribbon cable going from my sound card to a front panel audio panel and the holes and space behind the motherboard swallowed it up no problem.READ FULL REVIEW