Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
FragrancesHair CareShavers & TrimmersBabyCarriersNursery FurnitureStrollersCar SeatsBaby MonitorsHealth & WellnessDiet & FitnessOral CareVitamins & SupplementsHome ImprovementFlashlightsHand & Power ToolsLighting & Ceiling Fans
Home LivingDecorFurnitureSmall AppliancesVacuums & Floor CareJewelryBraceletsEarringsNecklaces & PendantsRingsLuggage & BagsBackpacksCarrry-OnsLuggage SetsOfficeInk & TonersOffice Equipment & Furniture
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: BitFenix Shinobi Window Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Pros: - The soft touch finish is very nice
- Conservative good looks
- Nice cable management even though there are no rubber grommets on the openings they are smooth enough to not need them.
- very quite case/fans
- 3.5" tool-less mounting system is nice and simple to use
- plenty of room and easy to build in.
- The interior finish is nice! No sharp corners, no blood shed building my system!
Cons: - The manual is a little light on information. It could use some more detail on the tool-less mounting systems
- I don't like the feel of the 5.25" mounting system. I have a Creative X-fi front audio panel that wiggles a little. If the mounting system was on both sides like the 3.5" system there would not be a problem. This is a little quip but a con just the same.
- The stand offs and some of the screws that come with the case are low quality and didn't work very well.
- The bottom dust filter seems like it will be susceptible to damage if the case is moved around on carpet.
Other Thoughts: Overall I am very happy with this case especially because I got it for $50.00 on sale. I was not considering getting this case until I saw it for that price. I really liked the cable management. The holes were well placed and plenty big and the space between the motherboard and the side panel was wide enough to take quite a tangle of cables. I have a large ribbon cable going from my sound card to a front panel audio panel and the holes and space behind the motherboard swallowed it up no problem.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: James D.
Date Joined: 12/17/06
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.