Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Takes on most programs on high without a hitch.
- Can go up to 82C before it gets glitchy if you want to heavily overclock it.
- Great price for the performance. (Best when I bought it in 09/2013.)
Cons: - Teeny bit loud when it's silent in the room.
- Doesn't overclock well.
This review is from: Brother MFC-J650DW Wireless Color Multifunction Inkjet Printer
Pros: - Works as they say.
- Takes cheap ink like a champ.
- Has never given me a problem even with a half heavy workload.
- Borderless printing.
Cons: - Borderless printing takes off about 7-12 pixels off the edges to make it borderless.
- Innobella ink costs $65~ for a 4-pack of XL ink.
Other Thoughts: Great value, especially when on sale. I got it for $91.98, and they like to do sales for around $90~. So grab it when it's good.
Also, the dpi is very suitable for most peoples needs.
Pros: - Cheap, pumps a lot of air.
- Very silent for the price.
Cons: - Can be louder if placed in front of hard drives by amplifying the noise.
- Needs third-party tool to lower fan speed, if you want that sort of thing.
Display Name: KATHLEEN P.
Date Joined: 02/18/12
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.