Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1. IPS Technology
2. Adjustable Stand
3. 75Hz refresh rate
4. 3440x1440 resolution
5. Vesa Mountable 100 x 100m
Cons: 1. Semi-Matte Finish Sucks- This is not a Corning® Gorilla® Glass Monitor- I refuse to game unless the monitor has a glossy glass screen, I know most people prefer matte, but a glossy monitor adds a lot of depth in the darker colors with 5x sharpness.
2. Not a MULTI-TOUCH DISPLAY- Some might argue with me that you don't need a touch screen for gaming, however 10 POINT MULTI-TOUCH is very useful with other software as well as Windows 10.
Other Thoughts: This is also not a 4K Display Monitor, but it's not needed. Try playing PC games on a LG 55EF9500 Flat OLED 4K Smart TV with a 120hz refresh rate and tell me who is the boss?READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1. Very Responsive- Fast random read/write speeds
2. Smooth Video and Game Play
3. Immediate Quick Boot in 3 seconds on "Cold Boot"
4. Installed Windows 8.1 Pro in Secure Boot with no issues
5. Driver Free HCI Controller
6. Wakes up from Sleep mode with no issues
7. Comes with 5 Year Warranty
8. Perfect for a Windows Boot Drive.
Cons: I installed the latest Firmware 1.04 which says it supports secure boot and fixes other errors. You need a MSDOS Boot CD and the Plextor files to flash the drive. This method is old and Plextor needs to come up with their own UI with better tools like secure erasing your M.2 SSD or Hardware Monitor to provide the Health of your SSD.
Other Thoughts: I would have liked the mini M.2 SSD with some kind of metal cover to protect it from ESD. Also when you install any computer electronic equipment like M.2 SSD, Memory, Video Cards etc..,I suggest you ground yourself with an anti-static wrist wrap and use a anti static mat like the ModRight Xtreme Super Large Anti-Static Mod-Mat.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1. Dual Lan Ports with Intel and Killer E2200- when managed by Killer Networks your games will increase bandwidth in amazing speeds and improve over all ping. Dual Lan Ports is a MUST and I repeat a MUST in a Gamer's PC. I use the other port for VMware, backup and sync.
2.Creative Sound Core 3D Chip- The best sound core chip on the market. Crystal Clear Sound with a full 7.1 feature.
3. M.2 socket for Generation 2 SSDs-Acquire 10gbs speeds
4. Intel software Goodies!! Intel Rapid Storage, Intel Smart Connect, Intel Rapid Storage and more
5. Sata Express Connectors Ready- A must !!
6. Secure Boot for Windows 8.1 Pro- This type of security will be hard for malaware to take control of your system.
7. Fatal1ty Mouse Port: Awesome
8. Intel Thunderbolt 2 Ready for a 5 pin connector add in card.
9. Ability to Over Clock like a pro
Cons: I would have liked a WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 integrated on this board from my smart phone. Where are the SATA Express SSDs? I know Asus promised an SSD called Hyper Express but where is it? Also in Asrock the compatible Thunderbolt cards are the MSI Thunderbolt Plus. But where is it? It is hard to find these items.
I like to show off my computer system build to all my friends and I would have liked the name FATAL1TY on the UEFI Main Setup Utility including the boot. I know this product is from Asrock but it is just not any product, this is FATALI1TY!! WOOOT!!! Also, I am FATAL1TY !!
Other Thoughts: This Motherboard has all the "Bells and Whistles" provided for a True Fatal1ty Gamer like me. I love that Johnathan Wendel asks for the best hardware there is out there for that a gamer wishes to have. I love the Fire Engine Red color for the aluminum alloy heat sinks. Also I would like for John to make a Fatal1ty Logo with LED just like Asus has it's Republic of Gamers Logo on it's Motherboards.READ FULL REVIEW