Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: My last XFX card was an 8800GT. That card was exceptional for the time. The pricing had finally come down on this particular card to a price point that I was comfortable with. Being in Canada it's probably the lowest it was going to get. Anyway on to the pros!
- Very, very fast. For reference I can run games like Bioshock Infinite, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV and Wildstar at max settings without a hiccup.
- Heat wise it never gets close to its max threshold and is kept very cool. The highest I've seen it is 70 degrees C. Never goes over that. Obviously this will vary by how well cooled your case is.
- It's quiet enough that I can't hear it over my other 6 case fans and that's without headphones on. With headphones on you won't hear a thing.
If you can find this under 370$ in Canada, it's a no brainer. Couldn't be happier.
Cons: - No Black Edition Badge or included DVI to VGA adapter - which isn't advertised as being included anyway, it's just something I'd like to see included in the future as it doesn't cost the manufacturer anything. I am NOT taking an egg off for this because I got in touch with the customer support people at XFX and they had mailed me off the badge and the adapter. SAME DAY.
- Packaging. For a card this price you would except some foam padding to protect the card during shipping. Again though, not worth knocking an egg off.
Other Thoughts: The card is fantastic, but the customer support is even better. They really do care which is rare these days. Oh, lifetime warranty too!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Didn't come DOA
- Ran right out of the box with a Kaveri 7850k, my mushkin memory, and my SATA3 drives
- Lots of modern features - ie: PCIe 3.0 , loads of USB 3.0
I've been running it pretty steadily 12-16 hours a day over the past 2 weeks and it hasn't had a hiccup. I don't think you could get a better board for the price right now.
Cons: My only real complaint, if you can call it that, is the colour scheme.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: NZXT Grid Ten Port Fan Hub
Pros: Does exactly what it advertises. Definitely helped me out since I'm running around 7 fans in my case. Installation could not be easier. Doesn't make getting the side panels on and off a chore.
Cons: Can't think of any right now.READ FULL REVIEW