Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Surround system is nice! The quality of the sound is so much improved, compared to other sources of sounds. Can also be customized using the software it came with.
- LED lights!
- Retractable mic for convenience...
- Braided and sturdy cables
- Easy adjusting
- USB makes for easy and convenient connection
- Feels nice and prestigious
Cons: - Sound isn't really all that, there are always better options out there... for a much higher price that is...
- Tends to get a bit uncomfortable after a while of using it
- Orange is the only color this headset will offer... so sad, would have been cool if it had changeable led light colors.
- Here comes the part where I heavily critique this product. Mic is utterly USELESS... Came with a software to use, installed it, customized everything, went to Steam to test my mic. Everything was perfect :D Wooooow, I can't believe I paid less than half of the original price for such a good headset! Continued on to play "Squad" on Steam, joined a team and they had a mic-check to see who has a mic (Squad heavily relies on teamwork and immediate communications to win the match, skills alone will bring you nowhere). It came to my turn to tell them I had a mic. They said "You have a mic?", I said, "Yes." After a few seconds later they ask again, I reply with yes again. They did not hear me so they kicked me off of their team... So I went out of the game to check on Windows 10's recording devices on Sounds. My headset (or mic) was recognized as "Microphone, USB Device", I tested it by saying something, it will not recognize my voice or any sounds. Weird because Steam recognized my voice but not... Windows 10... or their very own software??? Did more research and more troubleshooting, finally came to a conclusion that it may be either the mic is horribly engineered OR their software is faulty OOORRRRRRR it is not compatible with Windows 10?
Other Thoughts: All in all, it would have been a good headset. Like what one of the previous reviewers had mentioned, if a gaming headset fails to do one thing that its supposed to do, then it is a fail of a gaming headset... Gaming headsets are supposed to have efficient mics for proper communication with other people, but this headset just doesn't meet that criteria. They should have called this product a Headphone rather than a Headset. Going to stick with more expensive Gaming Headsets in the future from now on.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Honeywell HHT-080 HEPAClean Tower Air Purifier with Permanent Filter
Pros: Cleans the room indeed. Have not cleaned the pre-filter at all since day 1 and it still cleans the air in my room pretty well. Works pretty good as a secondary source of air conditioning for cold air.
Cons: > Makes a buzzing noise on level 1 cleaning, had to readjust the positioning to prevent such noise. Maybe I got a semi-bad cleaner? Oh well not a big problem anyways.
> Indeed higher levels/speed of cleaning gets louder.
> Dries up the room. I have a computer in the room, and it makes a lot of heat. Dry air + warm air from PC = electric static discharges = NO BUENO (especially for electrical equipment). I always get zapped here and there from time to time when coming into contact with my computer desk, I think the zapping may have damaged my mouse too. Had to resolve issue by buying an air humidifier to balance out the air for a safer environment for my PC.
Other Thoughts: All in all, I would recommend this air purifier. Although it seems to not be able to clean the dust getting into my PC, it still keeps the air around my room clean. All what really matters is that it keeps the air clean really, it was designed to clean the air not designed to be an automated duster that eats up all the dust in the house that it can find.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Looks cool/nice, nice glowing lights (but I never use it due to fear of battery drainage), very responsive, wireless=freedom of wires always snagging on you, I use it to play semi-fast paced games, feels light and good so your hands will not get tired easily/fast and for maximized gaming performance, it appears to be built to keep your hand comfortable while holding it. So far, I got a real nice mouse for such a good price.
Cons: After two weeks of owning it, it began to make some squeaking noises when using the left click. Not sure if this will affect me in the future, but it still works completely fine and nothing is wrong with it. The two buttons on the left side where your thumb will be at are always in the way. I always happen to accidentally press them with my thumb, but good thing that the games I play does not require those buttons to be used. NOT a good mouse for browsing the internet or filing taxes or banks, etc.READ FULL REVIEW