Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: * Can fit 2x240 rads in the front and top and a 120 rad in the back.
* Dust filters on the top and front
* For the price its hard to bet. With a few mods to the case this becomes the perfect case for a mini-itx beast machine.
Cons: * Its a fatty. Bigger then standard mini-itx cases and falls close to m-atx cases,
* Front bezel is hard to remove. Feels like your going to snap it in half when you are pulling it off.
* While the 140mm fans its comes with are "OK" You will want to upgrade to better fans if you are doing anything serious in this case.
Other Thoughts: This system is a build for skylake so atm only have the cooling system setup for it.
2x Alphacool NexXxoS UT60
1x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 120mm ( With a bit of modding and removal of the Harddrive cage and bottom brackets)
1x top 140 fan cover
5x Sanyo San Ace 9GV1212P1J01 fans
1xAlphacool Cape Corp Coolplex Pro 10 LT
1x 780 GHz GPU water block
Using Top and front for intakes and bottom 120 for exhaust.
This review is from: Corsair Gaming K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Red LED - Cherry MX Red Switches
Pros: - High Quality
- Braided Cord
- Brushed Aluminum
- Looks amazing
- 5 months of hard use 15 hours + a day between work and gaming and has not failed.
Cons: - I wanted the RGB one but I had to settle for red. Corsair needs to work on getting more supply for some of their keyboards
- Their software. Well thankfully I don't really use it or care or they would lose a star for it. Its a pita.
Other Thoughts: I ordered a Blackwidow Chroma keyboard because the RGB corsair wasn't in stock. It died on me in the first 2 weeks. Complete failure no lights or e.c.t. That is a common problem it seems with them and cheap and messy soldiering. I settled for the red Corsair instead of the RGB and I'm not disappointed in the least. Spend the extra on the better build quality it is worth it.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: RAZER Blackwidow Chroma RGB Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
Pros: The lights where amazing.
The keys where good and were good for both gaming with typing as well.
Heavy and felt well built.
Cons: Complete failure with in 2 weeks of using it.
All the lights went off and the keyboard would no longer respond.
Other Thoughts: I have selected to refund and go with a different brand. This was my first keyboard with razer but I see the reports of bad soldering was not a myth. If you get one that stays working it would be a wonderful keyboard to have but also not worth taking the chance of spending an extra 15-20$ each time it fails and you have to ship back for another one.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.