Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Rosewill RPCT-10001 32-Piece Precision Screwdriver w/ Bit Set
Pros: 1)The bits and extender arm are very sold and haven't been worn from use, like some cheap bits.
2)The assortment of bits come in nice self contained and labeled holders; a total of 3 separate holders.
3)The extender arm fits nicely inside the base of the screwdriver for easy storage.
4)The clear/black plastic case is very nice and durable.
Cons: 1) The screwdrivers doesn't seem to be made from top quality plastic, it is a little to light for my tastes.
Other Thoughts: 1) The screwdriver has a free turning bottom end doesn't seem necessary for my uses for it, aka computers, but it doesn't really get in the way either.
2) The red spacer plastic, which was meant to hold everything in the case in place, is very cheap. Although on the bright side the case itself is very good and holds everything nicely even without the red spacer.
This review is from: TRENDnet TEW-733GR N300 Wireless Gigabit Router IEEE 802.11b/g/n, IEEE 802.3/3u/3ab
Pros: 1)Has been running for 2 months and no problems yet.
2)Wireless coverage wide and strong even without external antenna.
3)Very customizable bios (see other thoughts for emulator link)
4)Default router password seems to be unique to each unit.
Cons: 1) Not a big fan of its form factor it is a little bulky.
2) Wish it had a built in USB port
Other Thoughts: TRENDnet provides a free emulator for the config settings, as far as I see this shows with the default settings. Just click login with a blank password.
(did not realize this before hand myself but very nice of them)
Pros: 1) The Software is very customizable gives you complete control over every key. There are 30 keyboard layouts total, 10 keyboard profiles with 3 layers each.
2) Great mechanical keys and switchable orange grippy keys.
3) Solidly built including the key basin.
4) Comes with a key removing tool!!
Cons: 1) The Enter Key and the Space Bar are extremely difficult to put back on. It required needle nose and a few tries to get them back on.
2) No dedicated extra profile and/or layer switch key.
3) Cord could be a foot longer but not a deal breaker.
4) Finger keeps slipping to the Caps Lock, even using the grippy WASD keys.
Other Thoughts: 1) Lack of pads on the flip out feet, although the keyboard has a good natural tilt and pads on the bottom.
2) Built in software has media player support but it doesn't support Pandora or VLC, although you can program the keys independently to operate with them.
3) Not a big fan of the large enter key layout but good for the price.