Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - price
- 2 usb3 on the from panel
- nice fans preinstalled
Cons: - forget about liquid cooling for cpu if you plan to install discrete dual slot video card. The first pci express slot will be blocked by liquid cooler radiator. I purchased Cooler Master Seidon Liquid cooling sys with this case and it's radiator (when installed as usual in exhaust fan spot) blocks the first pci ex 16 slot just by 5-6 mm, but it is enough.
- almost no cable management
Other Thoughts: I believe I bought it on sale for 29.99 and it well worth it.
- use air cooling for cpu if you plan on discrete video adapter
- use modular power supply as this case has almost no cable management option
- buy an additional fan and install it on the side door to bring more air for discrete video card
This review is from: NZXT FN-140RB 140mm Case cooler
Pros: - sleeved wires
- quiet (speed controlled by mobo)
- move decent amount of air
Other Thoughts: Purchased 4 of them back in 2011, still work, no issues like vibration or noise.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Works perfectly with Asus FM1 motherboard + A8-APU @ 1866, exaclty as advertised
- Bought it with shellshock for 63$, unbeatable deal for 16 Gig of 1866 memory
Other Thoughts: - Fins are little bit too tall, not sure if memory chips at that speed require such heat dissipation
- Had to set up memory speed in BIOS in order to get it working at nominal speed, but this is probably motherboard firmware glitch so it did not recognize the memory profile