Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Comfortable: I work out in these every day for at least an hour at a time; so far they feel great
- Great Sound: I use them via bluetooth with a MotoActv and they sound great for me. Bass isn't overwhelmingly deep, but definitely responsive, mids and highs are crisp. I don't use them for phone calls, so I can't speak to the quality of the audio there.
- Sturdy Construction: These are lightweight, but feel very sturdy. They survive being thrown around in my gym bag daily.
- Battery Life: I have only charged these twice since I bought them almost a month ago. I use them 4-5 times/week for 1-2 hours/day.
Cons: None that I can think of at the moment
Other Thoughts: I work out in these and they survive treadmills, elipticals, weights, etc without becoming uncomfortable and/or annoying to wear. Overall I'm very satisfied with these. I must also not that I got them on sale here for $60. I don't think they are worth paying the full price of about $130.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Logitech MK710 Black 7 Function Keys RF Wireless Ergonomic Desktop
- Quiet keys
- Great tactile response
- Comfortable wrist rest
- Great tracking on wood desk surface
- Fast scrolling
- Nicely placed buttons 4-6
Cons: - Not ergonomic/curved so it's not as comfortable as some of their other keyboards
- ESC and function keys are short and require slightly more pressure
Other Thoughts: I switched to this because I needed something quieter with "softer" keys. This definitely fit the bill. The LCD is probably a bit overkill, for me it just displays battery level, Caps/Num/Scroll Lock state, and mute/unmute.
I switched from the Logitech Wave Desktop so the transition took me a couple days. I got used to having the curved ergonomic surface.
This review is from: D-Link Xtreme Gigabit Router (DIR-655) Wireless N300, USB SharePort, Gigabit
Pros: what can i say? it does the job. havent had any issues. setup was an adventure, mostly because i havent bought a wireless router in years.
Cons: noneREAD FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Nathaniel B.
Date Joined: 06/01/02
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.