Skip to: |

Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.

If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!

Limited Time Only! Newegg Premier is now only $29.99/year. Sign up now.
  • Shipping Destination: United States
  • Wish List
  • Feedback
  • Help
Search all
Search
Home
Home > 
Spencer C.'s Profile > 
All Reviews
  • Find Reviews
  • Find

Showing Results: Most Recent

Cooler Master N400 - Mid Tower Computer Case with 240mm Radiator Support and Mesh Front Panel
  • Verified Owner
  • Owned For: 1 day to 1 week

Pros: Very high quality for a low price.

Cons: Only comes with one fan.

READ FULL REVIEW
JVC HA-V570 3.5mm Connector Over-Ear Headphone
  • Owned For: more than 1 year

4 out of 5 eggs Great on a budget 09/20/2011

This review is from: JVC HA-V570 3.5mm Connector Over-Ear Headphone

Pros: Good sound quality for the price, nothing amazing but it does its job. The best part is how long these have lasted me, I bought them on sale for $5 and have been impressed at how long they have lasted(over a year) and have yet to develop any problems.

Cons: Not super comfortable, you definitely start feeling them after an hour or so but it is bearable.

Other Thoughts: The cord is long which is great for my use but could be annoying for others.

READ FULL REVIEW
COMPAQ Mini CQ10-450CA Black Intel Atom N450(1.66GHz) 10.1
  • Owned For: more than 1 year

Pros: Durable, held up over a year being my only computer and being lugged around in backpacks to classes.
I got a 6 cell battery so my battery life went up to 7+ hours.

Cons: Its a netbook, but if you weren't expecting that you are probably lost.

Other Thoughts: Great for the money. Works great for 90% of the average users usage. The other 10% works just a little slower(streaming anything over 360p video, mild gaming, etc.)

READ FULL REVIEW

Spencer C.'s Profile

Display Name: Spencer C.

Date Joined: 03/01/10

  • Reviews: 5
  • Helpfulness: 2
  • First Review: 03/06/11
  • Last Review: 04/22/13
Shop by Region: United States | Canada | China
VeriSign Click for the BBB Business Review of this Computers - Supplies & Parts in Whittier CAThis site protected by Trustwave's Trusted Commerce program Inc500
Policy & Agreement | Privacy Policy  © 2000-2014 Newegg Inc.  All rights reserved.
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site. nassau