Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Heavy Rain: Director's Cut Playstation3 Game
Pros: -Great Story
-Works with Playstation Move
Cons: -None except that the game came with a huge deep cut along the back top of the case
Other Thoughts: Was going to return it for a replacement because of the large cut, but considered it not worth the cost since it would be almost as much as the price of the game for the return shipping.
I expect better from newegg... as I rarely have a problem with anything I get from them.
A simply check of the product before it is packaged wouldn't have been so hard newegg.
This review is from: Eagle Tech 120GB USB 2.0 2.5" Pocket Hard Drive ET-CS2120MSU2-BK Black
Pros: - The mesh case looks nice, good for dissipating heat
- Decent price
- Western Digital hdd inside
Cons: - Didn't come with a case for the hdd
- Under one of the stickers on the back of the enclosure stuck a long brown hair
- The warranty sticker that says "warranty void if removed or tampered" looks like it's been tampered or cut although not removed
- Mesh cage doesn't seem to strong and water or dust can get in under the mesh cover but a can of compressed air can clean up the dust
Other Thoughts: - Didn't know but the manual said that this external hdd can be used as an external enclosure too. So if the drive inside dies I still got an enclosure for another drive which is a plus.
- Just touched the top of the mesh cage and saw a mini spark of static electricity. I hope that didn't mess anything up.
- And just finished error checking and checked SMART info. No bad sectors and is running fine.
Pros: Got this drive and put it in a external enclosure and used it as a backup.
Cons: -Died after 4 months
-According to smart it said it had several current pending sectors and reallocated sectors.
One day a message popped up when I connected my drive to Windows. It said I needed to reformat the drive in order to use it. That never showed up before but I did it anyways in order to get it to work. Several hours later it worked normally.. until I disconnected and reconnected it. When I reconnected it the same message popped up again. Reformatted again, disconnected then reconnected it and the same message came up. Did it one more time just to make sure and the same thing happened.
Can't get the drive to work.
Other Thoughts: I have two other WD drives for a longer time than I had this one and they're working fine.
According to smart I only had this drive powered on for a 100hours before it died.
Now I have an expensive paper weight.
Going to buy a 2tb drive 3.5" drive and an external enclosure for back up instead. Probably won't buy WD again unless they come out without with something awesome that I must buy haha.