Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: LG 22MP55HQ-P Black 22" 5ms HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor, IPS panel
Pros: very nice monitor. bright and good color.
Cons: kinda wobbly if you bump the desk.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - got it on sale for $760
-only 13.3 inches but 1920x1080 resolution
- very thin and quiet. made with aluminum metal so doesnt attract fingerprints and feels very sturdy.
- backlit keyboard (although it could be a bit brighter)
- touchscreen is very good (but i dont use it because of fingerprints)
- upgradable ram and msata SSD. 2 slots of dual channel ram upgradable up to 16 gb
- replacable internal battery (although removing it yourself voids warranty)
- good trackpad. its big and pretty responsive
- small AC charger block so its easy to carry around
Cons: - screen has auto brightness adjust depending on whether its light out or dark (can be turned off)
- auto backlit keyboard depending if its dark out. (can be turned off)
- WIN 8
- removing the charger from the laptop requires some force. its plugged in there pretty tight
Other Thoughts: overall very good ultrabook. best one i could find for about $760. at its original price of $1000 there may or may not be better ones. If only samsung didnt have their auto brightness adjust on the screen and keyboard it would be perfect.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: TP-LINK TL-WR841N Wireless N300 Home Router, 300Mbps, IP QoS, WPS Button
Pros: Good speed and distance. Great price.
Cons: not much.READ FULL REVIEW