Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - USB 2 ports
- USB 3 ports
- Various card formats
Cons: - Should have had eSATAp (i.e. powered eSATA port). Anyone listening
Other Thoughts: Haven't tried eSATA yet. Everything else seems to work fine.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Quite fast for day-to-day usage.
- Decent graphics chip built-in.
Cons: None at this price.
Other Thoughts: - The heatsink has shrunk. AMD, what's up with this?
- The heatsink used have linear fins, but now it is radial, so air cannot flow
from front-to-back of the case through the heatsink. This is a bad design,
and should be corrected.
Pros: - FM2+ socket with USB3 and SATA III.
- Lots of SATA ports.
- UEFI BIOS. Updated BIOS to latest online!
- XMP selectable from BIOS. Extensive tweaking options in BIOS.
- 2x 4-pin fan headers and 1x 3-pin fan header, all controllable via BIOS.
- Optical Audio Out.
- 4x memory slots.
Cons: None for the price.
Other Thoughts: Very pleased with this board. Hope it lasts. That said, it would have been nice
to see (in the back IO panel):
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.