Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: ZALMAN ZM-DF12 Premium Dual Impeller Case Fan 120mm Cooling Fan Anti vibration
Pros: - Long lasting bearing: 500,000 hours (check their global website)
- Manually adjustable speed
- Seems to have good airflow vs noise at 800 and 1100 rpm
- Nearly silent at 800rpm
- Small set of fan blades distribute the air more evenly than most fans
- Looks fantastic on both sides, no wires showing
- LED isn't too bright
- Relatively loud at 1500 rpm (probably 29 dba)
- 27mm wide (most fans 120 and 140mm fans are 25mm)
- Uses Silicone pins, which could be difficult to install on certain cases.
- The pin holes are too small for standard fan screws.
Other Thoughts: My biggest problem with this fan is the silicone pins and the screw holes on the fan casing. On my case, there is an indent on the top where I have to place the top 120mm exhaust fan, and there is not enough room for me to pull the silicone pins through the top of the case into the fan. I can't place the fan on the outside of the case either, because then I wouldn't be able to snap on the top. I tried using screws I used with other fans, but the fans screw holes were too small.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Cheap
- Looks nice
Cons: - It is a tight fit for the usb devices, a bit difficult to plug them in.
Other Thoughts: There are dim blue LEDS for each usb port. They illuminate the back too.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: The 8 rotating outlets are an awesome idea. Big.
Cons: I bought 2, and while one was great the other had some problems. Something is wrong with the shape of the outlets on the side, my three prong plugs aren't fitting in there. The two prong work though.READ FULL REVIEW