Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Comfortable for a relatively small/portable mouse. Satisfying scroll wheel (both stepped and smooth mode).
Cons: I've used three of these (two for work, one for home use), and all three have had the same problem: the wireless receiver looses its connection to the mouse, causing very choppy mousing, scrolling, and lost clicks. This makes the mouse unusable in general - buy this, experience the signal loss once, and you will forever live in fear that it will reoccur.
Other Thoughts: Logitech forums indicate that the problem can be caused by static charge buildup, and that removing the batteries and holding down all the mouse buttons for 20 seconds can fix this...temporarily. I tried this, as well as different USB ports, positioning of the mouse relative to the usb, etc. and the only thing that worked with relative consistency was placing the mouse no more than three inches away from the usb dongle (unbroken line of sight). Useless.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Antec P280 Black Super Mid Tower Computer Case
Pros: - Huge. This thing is enormous in every direction, and very easy to work with as a result.
- Side loading HDD cages are brilliant, and the SSD support is built in - no adapters necessary.
- Air filters are a good idea
Cons: - Depending on the layout of your motherboard and the length of the cables you get, it can be tricky to get some cables to stretch, especially if you're using the routing behind the back.
- DVD cage tool-less design is not very good at all - no case should require you to snap off bits of metal and then physically force a drive through.
Other Thoughts: The door looks great - wish more of that material was on the rest of the case.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: D-Link DWA-556 Xtreme Desktop Adapter IEEE 802.11g/n PCI Express
Pros: - Easy to install
- Good signal (70-80%) at range, through walls
Cons: - Horrible GUI on the included disc
- Having 3 antennae is cool, but positioning them can be difficult on a desktop. The PCI slot is usually above the PCIe slot on most motherboards, and all the rear ports (audio, usb) are usually coming out right above that, which doesn't leave much space for antennae
Other Thoughts: So far, no dropped connections or unexpected behavior.READ FULL REVIEW