Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Seagate 4TB Game Drive for Xbox One USB 3.0 Model STEA4000402 - Green
Pros: -Great amount of storage. Without this it was too easy to run out of space with just 500GB and had to . Now I have no concerns
-I didn't notice any difference in load times between this and the internal drive
-Set upt is easy. Plug and play
-No power adapter needed. Just the USB into the xbone gives it all the power it needs
-Price has been dropped from $200 to $150 where it should have been from the start
Cons: -I don't know why they made this drive green. Xbox is black and white now
-While set up is simple, my I had to restart my Xbox twice before it properly recognized the drive
Other Thoughts: Just a rebranded hard drive but missing some features you would get form a normal seagate portableREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: I was very impressed with this router. It wasn't big specs that don't translate into real world performance. I could tell the difference between this and a circa $200 AC router.
-Very solid construction. The casing feels strong and the antennas aren't flimsy
-The lights aren't annoying
-The 8 LAN gigabit ports. Even though everything today is wireless, I and others do like to use wired connections when possible (if my printer is next to the router, why not do wired?) or when it a hiccup or lag is unacceptable (online gaming) and sometimes 4 ports isn't enough. Having specs such a 8 gigabit ports validates the high price.
-Very easy to set up
-The range is unmatched is my experience (note this is the online router I've tested in this price range). I had many routers that were AC 1900-3200 and I can walk a significantly farther down the street before losing connection with this router than the others.
-Certainly fast. With many devices streaming, downloading and benchmarking they speeds were good and consistent.
-Have had it over a month and never needed to restart it
Cons: -This physical size can certainly limit the places you can place this. Personally, I like routers that can stand vertically to minimize real estate used without the hassle of wall mounting
-The lights could provide more info
Pros: 1) Solid build quality. Metal construction is a real plus. The keyboard never squeaks not matter how furious I might be.
2) cool light effects (see con 2 though)
3) The travel of the keys feels nice to me. Nice and consistent force.
4) The software is pretty easy to use and allows a fair amount of customization. I have an easy time making macros for my keyboards and mice with the corsair app
5) It is compatible with the lapdog
6) It shouldn't and I haven't noticed any ghosting even when trying to
7) The cable is nicely braided
8) I actually really like the volume rocker. It has enough friction to it that if you swipe it fast, it won't get carried away by its momentum sending your volume too high
Cons: 1) I don't care for the FPS and MOBA keycap sets. The are angled inward which annoys my finders and their finish is actually slicker than the standard keys.
2) The lighting has to have some effect on or be completely off. I have stared at the menu forever and see no way to just have constant backlighting on all keys.
3) Unfortunately this one is not RGB
4) I wish the menus weren't all grey on black. They could be easier to read.
Other Thoughts: 1) Having a USB pass though is always good but only 1?
2) It comes with a wrist rest but I can't speak to it because I find it too low so end up not using it