Customers of Newegg.com and NeweggBusiness now have the opportunity to save time and money by ordering online and then picking up their orders directly from the Newegg warehouse. Newegg.com customers can quickly determine if their order qualifies for this service by reviewing the shipping options during the checkout process. Customers can pick up their order in as little as four hours after purchase.
A “Ready to Pick Up” e-mail will be sent once the order is complete. Getting your Newegg purchase is now faster than ever!
Will Call FAQ
- What is Newegg Will Call Order Pick Up Service?
- Will Call is a free service that allows local customers the option to pick up their order from our warehouse instead of having it shipped.
- · The Will Call option will only appear in your shopping cart if all items on the order are eligible for pickup and you are close to one of our Will Call warehouses.
- · Marketplace items are not eligible for Will Call.
- May I pay for my order at a Will Call location?
- No, you cannot pay for an order at the Will Call center. You will need to place your order online and submit payment during checkout, just like any other order.
- · Will Call orders require a credit or debit card. No other payment methods are accepted.
- · You must use a card with the same state address as the selected Will Call location. You will need to bring this card with you at the time of pickup.
- Where can I pick up my Will Call order?
- A selection of available pickup points will be presented before checkout. Our selection of pickup points will expand as we increase the number of service centers.
- How do I select the Pick Up Service as my delivery option?
- If your order is eligible for Will Call, you will see a message in your shopping cart, right above the shipping field, stating that your order can be picked up from one our nearby warehouses. Just click the "Use Will-Call" button, and your order will be readied for local pickup instead of being shipped.
- When will my order be ready for pickup?
You will receive a "Ready for Pick Up" confirmation email as soon as your order is ready for pickup. If you do not receive an email within 1-2 business days, please contact our Customer Service team.
Typically, if an order is placed and verified (processed) between 8:00am and 3:30pm, Monday through Friday, it will be ready for pickup the same day.
- What are the Will Call center service hours?
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (local time), Monday through Friday.
- What do I need to know before picking up my Will Call order?
- Before you go to pick up your Will Call order, please know the following:
You will receive an email notification when your package is ready for pickup. Please bring all of the following items with you. You will need to sign for the package.
Hours and Location
- · Photo ID
- · Credit card used on the order
- · Printed copy of your Will Call Order Pick Up Slip
Will Call Expiration
- · Will Call hours: Monday through Friday, 10am to 7pm (Local Time)
- · Industry Pickup address: 18045 Rowland Street, City of Industry, CA 91748
- · Memphis Pickup address: 6100 E Holmes Rd., Suite 103, Memphis, TN 38141
- · Edison Pickup address: 45 Patrick Ave, Edison, NJ 08837
Will Call orders must be picked up within 7 days after receiving your "Ready for Pick Up" email. We will send you a follow-up email during your scheduled 7-day pickup period to remind you. If an order is not picked up after 7 days, it will be returned to our warehouse and refunded to your original form of payment. If you are not able to pick up your package within 7 days, please contact our Customer Service team for further assistance.
- How do I print the Will Call order slip?
- You can print a copy of the Will Call Order Pick Up Slip from your account during checkout or from the link under your Ready to Pick Up e-mail.
- Can I assign someone to pick up my order for me?
- If you want to have someone else pick up your order, you can specify this when filling out the Will-Call Receiver Info section during checkout or by logging into your account after the order is placed. Whoever goes to pick up the order, they must bring the Will Call Order Pick Up Slip, their photo ID and the credit card used on the order. We will not release the order unless their photo ID matches the name on the Will Call Order Pick Up Slip.
- How long do I have to pick up my order?
- Will Call orders must be picked up within 7 days after receiving your "Ready for Pick Up" email. We will send you a follow-up email during your scheduled 7-day pickup period to remind you. If an order is not picked up after 7 days, it will be returned to our warehouse and refunded to your original form of payment. If you are not able to pick up your package within 7 days, please contact our Customer Service team for further assistance.
- Does the Will Call Center accept RMA packages?
- Yes. In most cases, we will accept your RMA packages and transfer them back to the processing center for free.
Please note that our Will Call service centers cannot accept RMA packages for Newegg Marketplace orders. You need to apply for a valid RMA number online before we accept your packages. Newegg will verify your product and quantity with your RMA, but we will NOT process your RMA for refund or replacement at a Will Call service center.
- How do I contact Newegg if I have more questions?
- For further assistance, you may call our customer service line at (800) 390-1119 or send us an e-mail at the address listed on the notification e-mail.