The 3ware SAS 9750-16i4e controller card provides a new level of system reliability, availability, and performance for businesses that are facing storage challenges driven by unprecedented data growth. Offering data transfer rates of up to 6Gb/s per port, this controller card ensures complete investment protection for existing SATA and SAS implementations. 6Gb/s SAS is designed for backward compatibility with 3Gb/s SAS as well as with 3Gb/s SATA hard drives. In addition to the internal ports, this controller comes equipped with external SAS ports which perfectly support external JBOD expansion, allowing you to connect multiple JBODs to server for a scalable and affordable solution to the growing storage requirements. Regardless of the drive speed, 6Gb/s 3ware SAS 9750-16i4e can deliver up to twice the performance level in both read and write applications as compared to their 3Gb/s predecessors.
- Support Up to 127 SATA and/or SAS DevicesThe 3ware 9750-16i4e SGL features hot-pluggable, SATA-compatible SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) ports to provide 6Gb/s data transfer rates for optimum performance, efficiency, convenience and flexibility.
- RAID SupportThe 3ware 9750-16i4e SGL supports multi-level RAID configuration including RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 and 50 for better performance, enhanced data security and flexible capacity upgrades.
- 512MB On-board MemoryThe 3ware 9750-16i4e SGL features 512MB on-board DDR2 800 SDRAM for maximum data integrity.
- PCI Express 2.0 x8 InterfaceThe 3ware 9750-16i4e SGL features the PCI Express 2.0 x8 interface which provides sufficient throughput and full-duplex operation for enhanced performance.
- Auto-ResumeThe auto resume after loss of system power during array rebuild or reconstruction provides reliable and stable data protection.
- OCE & RLMThe advanced Online RAID Capacity Expansion (OCE) and Online RAID Level Migration (RLM) allow you to expand the storage capacity of the RAID configuration and upgrade the RAID level without turning off the server respectively.