A08S4-PS uses PCIe 3.0 technology, and can reach up to 1500 MB/s transfer speeds. This works just perfectly for solo editing.
A08S4-PS is an 8-bay tower of ExaSAN Family, dedicates itself to those who do not want to spend extra money and time on a second storage. With ExaSAN, you can expand as you need.
When your storage needs more than what a tower can offer, you can easily expend it with up to 3 JBODs - meaning the capacity can go up to 448 Terabytes if necessary (by using 14TB HDD).
A08S4-PS is compatible with Windows, Linux and MAC. Use C2M adapter to convert PCIe channel to Thuderbolt 3.0, then you are ready to connect it to a MAC device easily.
|System Type||8-bay Tower RAID system|
|Host Interface||PCIe 3.0|
|Data Transfer Rate||32 Gb/s|
|Disk Interface||SAS / SATA * 8|
|Disk Type||Disk Type: 3.5" / 2.5" / HDD / SSD|
|RAID Level||0, 1, 5, 6, 0+1, JBOD|
|Cache Memory||2G DDRlll 1866 with ECC-protected|
|JBOD Expansion||JBOD * 3|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 40 Degree Celsius|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 70 Degree Celsius|
|Operating Humidity||5%~85%, Non-condensing|
|Dimensions||369 x175 x 394.6 mm|
|Weight||13.64 kg / 30 lbs|
RAID Controller Functions
- Online RAID Set Expansion and RAID LEVEL Migration
- Online bad block data recovery and reallocation
- Online disk scrubbing with data refresh and parity
- Disk health monitorning by S.M.A.R.T
- Array Roaming and Drive Traveling
- Mirror Snapshot for fast backup and restore
- Disk Lag Proof Technology to guarantee disk timely response
- Equalization Mode to smooth the performance of sequential I/Os and reduce large fluctuation
- Java-based RADIGuard X GUI
- Event log saving in text file for quick trobleshooting
- Event notification by email (SMTP)
- LED indicator for RAID & disk drives status in front
- 400W (Single or Redundant). 110V~240V power supply
- Two 12cm x 12 cm Fan with Smart Fan Control feature