- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
AJ Madison, Your Appliance Authority
When it comes to appliances, AJ Madison has it all—extensive product knowledge, attentive service, huge selection and superior savings. As a premier authorized dealer, we combine the best aspects of a traditional storefront with the convenience and superior prices of online shopping. Our knowledgeable appliance specialists are here to turn complex choices into informed decisions.
- Returns Policy
AJ Madison is dedicated to our customer's 100% satisfaction. We are confident that AJ Madison's return policy will insure your ultimate satisfaction with your appliance purchase. Most returns can be avoided. Before deciding on the model that you will buy, carefully measure the area in which your appliance will be placed. It is equally important to know the correct voltage of the outlet that you will be using before purchase.
All of our shipments are 100% insured. It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly before accepting and signing for your merchandise. Though your box and packaging may appear intact, it is still possible that your product may be damaged. Check for both internal and external damage before accepting delivery. If you notice damage to the product, refuse the package and note the damage on the bill of lading. Please call our customer service department immediately at and we will issue a return merchandise authorization number (RMA). If damage issues arise after signing for the merchandise, you are responsible for filing all claims with the shipper. Therefore a thorough inspection of all packages is important before signing. If your item was shipped via UPS, call UPS at 800-pick-ups with your tracking number to report a damaged item.
Most products that we carry include a full warranty of at least one year. If you receive an item that is defective upon delivery and is not due to shipping damages please contact customer support at within 48 hours of receipt. If your item is defective after the first use please contact the manufacturer directly. Contact information for the manufacturer is included in the product literature. (Note: Warranties on mini split air conditioners only include parts and do not include labor. The licensed professional who installs your air conditioner should always provide you with a labor warranty.
Product Does Not Meet Your Needs:
Before deciding on the model that you will purchase, carefully measure the area in which your appliance will be placed. It is equally important to know the correct voltage of the outlet that you will be using before purchase. Please take advantage of our talented product specialists to guide you through the selection of your product. Call us at 800-570-3355 or email us at email@example.com. If you receive merchandise that does not meet your needs please call our customer service department at within 48 hours of receipt. Please remember that shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse are not refundable and all returns may be subject to a restocking fee. We do not accept any returns on air conditioners or special order merchandise. Returned products must be in brand new condition with all packaging, product literature, and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which you received them. Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.