- $340.00 340.0
- $259.99 –
- Save: 24%
- $35.99 Shipping
- $179.99 179.99
- $149.99 –
- Save: 17%
- $25.99 Shipping
- Email This Seller
Alton Sports was founded in 1994 selling to domestic market in South Korea. In 1995 Alton Sports established their first factory in Shenzhen, China to build Alton bicycles. Then in 2008, 13 years later, Alton Sports continued to experience rapid growth in Korea. We had the urgent calling to expand, therefore, Alton Sports built a larger factory in Tianjin, China. This new factory is built to handle their total sales at this point for the following markets: South Korea, Europe, Japan, South America, and now the USA market. With Alton Sports factory in 2011, Alton Sports began to produce bicycles for the USA market with the following brands: ALTON, CORSA, and INFIZA.
We are proud to announce that we are now currently ranked No. 1 bicycle brand in Korea, and hope to bring that success here in the States. Our line of bikes brings newly trending fashionable design that gathers attention from customers; in addition, the core uniqueness of Alton USA is our new steel frame: DP-780 FRAME.
- Returns Policy
For all bicycle returns, customers will hold accountable for all costs associated with the returning shipment, such as: packaging, repacking, shipping and handling, and so forth.
Except for defective or damaged items that pertain the issue as our problem, which is on behalf of our manufacturers, we will grant full replacement on the item.
DAMAGED ITEMS in a situation when the item arrives damaged or with missing parts, contact our customer service (email@example.com) within 3 days of the item arrival period, we will provide replacement in the parts or a full bicycle replacement. Damaged replacements or damage replacement parts are provided with no additional cost to our customers. However, requests for full or partial refund will not be granted.
CANCELLATION POLICY – You will need to cancel BEFORE we ship the item out to customers; it is usually by 5:00PM PT.
Returned items must be returned in new condition and in the original box, however, a 5% restocking fee will be assessed. In case of an OPEN BOX item: If any wear and tear, damages, or tool marks are evident, up to 40% restocking fee will be assessed according to the level of wear on the bike(s). Further information will be provided via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Customers will be credited in the amount charged minus any applied restocking fees.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.