- Email This Seller
Place orders with confidence! We have been selling online and shipping all over the world for over 8 years!
Archer Full Throttle began as a dream. As a young girl I had alwys deamed of running my own business. I received a bachelor's degreee in merchandising management from Michigan State University and set out to make my dream a reality. After selling a variety of items online for over five years, in October of 2003 I began selling outdoor apparel and was amazed at the response I received from customers all over the world. Everyone loved the products I was selling and wanted more.
I was raised in Northern Michigan and have always loved the Outdoors. I was introduced to the huting world by the master of legends Fred Bear. My family lived next door to Fred and Henrietta Bear on the shores of the Ausable River in Grayling, MI until I was six years old. Some of the neatest memories of my childhood were spent there. Imagine playing of the trophy skin rugs of Fred Bear. His home was filled with every trophy mount imaginable. I even had the awesome opportunity to pose with "Papa Bear" when I was three years old in the Bear Archery Catalog. I am inspired daily from things he taught me in both hunting and in life.
I now resided in Northern Michigan with my two duaghters sho both sare my passion. Welcome to a small town experience where we are all friends, parents, and neighbors, and citizens together in a global market place!
Enjoy the great outdoors!!!!
TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS POLICY
While every effort is made to ensure that pricing on our website is correct and current, typographical and display errors can occur. In such an event, Archer Full Throttle, LLC shall reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order whether the order has shipped or not. In the event of an overpricing error, your invoice will be automatically adjusted (credited/refunded) the amount of the discrepancy. In the event of an under-pricing error, Archer Full Throttle will attempt to contact you by phone or email, to notify you of the error and give you the opportunity to choose how to proceed.
- Returns Policy
WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND WE WANT YOU TO BE 100% SATISFIED
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
Archer Full Throttle knows you have a choice, and we value your business. If you are not happy with your order, please let us know. If you are having difficulty with any equipment you’ve purchased, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Many problems can easily be resolved with just a phone call.
Upon delivery, please check the carton contents immediately against items on the front of your invoice. If you are missing items please notify us immediately by email. Please note that some bulky and specialty items may be drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer. Such items will arrive separately and may or may not arrive on the same day or via the same carrier. This information will be indicated on your order page which you can access via the website.
If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return eligible items for refund, credit, or exchange provided you obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number within 10 days*of receipt of your order. *See instructions and details below
If you discover your shipment has been damaged in-transit, please contact our customer service department at email@example.com immediately, so we can arrange a replacement shipment or appropriate repair. Shipping damage claims must be made within 3 business days of receipt of your package and must be resolved before proceeding with returns or exchanges.
Please be sure of and double-check your order details before submitting them to our store. In some cases, orders are processed and packed for shipment within just a few hours. So time for cancellations is limited. However, if you place an order, but later decide you must cancel, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org as quickly as possible. If your order has not yet executed, we will make every attempt to honor the cancellation request. Late cancellations paid by credit card may be subject to a 3% processing fee and shipping charges may or may not be recoverable (depending on when a cancellation request is received). Also note that cancellations are restricted on custom work (tuning & adjusting bows, fletching & trimming arrows, etc.) as these items cannot be resold as new once our work has begun.
While every effort is made to ensure that pricing on our website is correct and current, typographical and display errors can occur. In such an event, Archer Full Throttle, LLC shall reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event of an overpricing error, your invoice will be automatically adjusted (credited/refunded) the amount of the discrepancy. In the event of an under-pricing error, Archer Full Throttle will attempt to contact you by phone or email, to notify you of the error and give you the opportunity to choose how to proceed.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.