- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Arms Unlimited is an American owned and operated business founded in 2012 and headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. We are a competitive retailer of firearms, accessories, optics, body armor, tactical gear and more. We specialize in sourcing the best available gear for the law enforcement and military communities. Our mission is simple: provide our customers with the gear they need at the prices they want.
Keep yourself updated by subscribing to our newsletter and following us on Facebook and Twitter to receive the latest updates and any special promotions we are offering.
- Returns Policy
Customer service is a priority at Arms Unlimited. If you are not satisfied with your order, we will do our best to correct the situation to your satisfaction. Because of the costs involved with returning products, it is always best to contact us with any questions you may have about our products before you place an order.
All products are brand new and covered under the manufacturer's warranty, unless otherwise specified. Product defects must be handled by contacting the manufacturer directly.
No returns will be accepted without prior approval from Arms Unlimited. Please contact us to process a return. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
- All returns must be made within 14 days of product delivery.
- A 10% restocking fee will be charged for all returned items unless the return is due to our error.
- We DO NOT accept returns for any hygienic products – this includes earplugs.
- All returns must be received as they were when they shipped from Arms Unlimited; new and in the original packaging. All accessories, documentation, and registration cards must be included with the return.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping return costs.
- Any shipping charges for product returns are non-refundable.
A valid RMA number must be written clearly on the outside of the packaging or on the receipt that accompanied your order. Please DO NOT place any labels, write on, or attempt to ship back your return item in just the manufacturers box. The customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments. If your shipping carrier has lost or damaged your package, please contact them directly.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.