- $72.99 –
- $4.95 Shipping
I specialize in great prices, Tungsten Carbide jewelry, stirling engines, meteorites, and unique scale objects for photography.
I have personal friends who own a jewelry manufacturing facility and can get whatever I want made at incredible prices. If you ever have a custom design you want made (in Tungsten Carbide, Titanium, or Cobalt Chrome) please let me know and I can most likely get it created for you, (usually at price of under $100).
All pictures of my products are taken by me personally and only photo processed to give a white background.
for sizing here is a quote from a few customers about what worked for sizing questions.
" Order 1/2 size smaller than what you wear on a flat band ring."
"Ok, so I tried this website: http://findmyringsize.com/ and it seems like my wedding ring is 8.5 - 9. (this one is what he used he does not recommended the 2 below) I had previously used http://www.zales.com/home/ringsizechart.jsp and a second chart that I can't remember where I got from, that both said my wedding ring was a 10 and yours was an 10 (he ordered a size 10 based upon the above sites and it was wrong.). I printed Zales chart by following the instructions of not scaling the print, so maybe their chart is flawed or doesn't translate well to a printed copy." He recommended the first site and not use the other sites. Jewelry stores have also given my customers a different size for each jewelry store they do to. I do have a very simple, easy, and inexpensive exchange policy.
Bracelet Sizing Videos
Follow us on Facebook
Wonder why we have a jewelry line called "Almost Forever Jewelry"? As a science educator I teach my students that nothing can last forever. The Tungsten Carbide jewelry we sell should almost last forever.
At BC Marketplace we specialize in Alternative Metal Jewelry, as we feel that for the majority of folks out there they do not wear jewelry because they are afraid of scratching or hurting it. With our jewelry you can rest assured that it should hold up under daily wear with minimal to no wear.
* Customer Service Phone:
(831) 338-8354 (I will personally pick up the phone or call you back to answer any question you might have.)
* Customer Service Email:
FYI all my Tungsten Carbide rings use nickel (not cobalt as was done 10+ years ago) as the binder (everyone uses nickel now as its much better) but since no jeweler has a certified material composition list of each ring I do not advertise it as such.
My black plating is Titanium aluminum nitride. Bonded to the Tungsten Carbide by a PVD process. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanium_aluminium_nitride
As this is a plating it is not as strong as TiALN by itself it is not permantly (as with all plating processes) bonded to the Tungsten Carbide but it is much much more durable (many many times) than Enamel Paint. I will not (if possible) ever use Enamel paint (unless as an inlay under a clear protective coating) on any of my products.
If the clear enamel on any of your rings gets scratched I discovered that if you use car polish it will remove scratches. (Call for advice if needed)
* Return Address for RMA:
150 Evergreen Lane
Boulder Creek, CA 95006
If you are not happy with our jewelry do not hesitate to contact me and I will try to make it right.
- Returns Policy
follow us on Facebook
typical costs for exchanges are 5 dollars
and returns are 4 dollar fee. (possibly 2 dollars more if you received the item with free shipping)
If you are not satisfied being charged a return fee please let me know and I will (for most items) not charge you a return fee.
If the item was defective see policy below as there is usually never a fee for me to fix the issue.
Please note that most online websites and jewelry stores when they do ring sizing assume that you have a flat non-comfort fit band. The paper printouts that you can find online often give wrong numbers.
Sizing note: Comfort fit rings have a slightly curved bottom. Therefore, size of these ring may 'feel' slightly larger compared to the same size in a typical flat bottom ring. Customers might consider getting a 1/2 size smaller ring size if size choice is based on the fit of a flat bottom ring size.
My policy for exchanges and returns is very simple, inexpensive and hassle free. No dealing with RMA emails. You just send me an email with your name, mailing address and what you want done. I will respond within about a day, then you mail it back. If you have questions just give me a call 831-338-8354 between 9:00 am and 9:00pm Pacific time and I, (the owner), will personally answer your questions. We have a 30 day no questions asked guarantee. We Guarantee your 100% Satisfaction Or your money back. This applies to non-used items only.
OUR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY: Any Item purchased at BC Marketplace is backed by our Replacement Warranty, For up to two (2) months we'll replace any broken piece (assuming normal wear and tear) with a same or equivalent item FREE of charge and you only pay actual shipping/packaging charges. ($6.00 for normal first class shipping)
TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM (Email us first email@example.com) 1. Include A Copy Of Your Invoice (Copy of emailed receipt from Newegg, or packing slip from BC Marketplace) 2. Please Ship The Items (with original packing materials) With Delivery Confirmation. 3. Email and Let Us Know If You Would Like A Refund Or An Exchange. We Do NOT Refund Your Actual Original Shipping Charges. (We give free shipping with your many of our items but actual shipping charges are $6.00 (for returns you have already paid this unless your item had free shipping) and $6.00 (for exchanges) plus any additions that you asked for. The Returned Merchandise Will Be Credited To Your Credit Card Minus(-) The Shipping Charges. Please Mail Your Package Back To The Address Mentioned On The Packing Slip. AlmostForeverjewelry, 150 Evergreen Lane, Boulder Creek, CA 95006
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.