- Built in 2021 latest Intel Gemini Lake N4120 CPU (4 Cores, 4 Threads, 4M Cache, up to 2.6GHz), pre-installed with Windows 10(64 bit), supports latest wireless connectivity 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, integrated webcam.
- Amazing Running Storage, thanks to 256GB Solid State Drive and 8GB high-bandwidth DDR4 RAM, provide you the faster speed without delay, the SSD slot is at the bottom of the device, which allows you to upgrade the SSD easily and make sure its high performance among all storage components.
- Ultra-Thin and Light Tablet PC, Its lightweight only 2.2-pound all metal body and slender size (10.8 x 7.4 x 0.5 inches), it can be a tablet, it can be a laptop, make it a great ideal for college and business travelers.
- 4.BMAX Y11 portable laptop adopt 11.6" 1920*1080 screens to create stunning image quality and immersive visual enjoyment, the LED display with Intel 9th Gen UHD Graphics 600, boasts impressive color and clarity, super narrow bezel thin to 0.31 inches offers good experience for your wide watching videos and browsing the web.
- 5.Versatile Smooth Connectivity, 1 x Type-C (full features) for your ultra-quick data transfer, video streaming, and battery charging. Come with 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB, 1 x Headphone/microphone Combo Jacks, 1 x microSD Media Card Reader and SSD slot, you can connect the device to high-definition monitor or projector.
A 360 degree hinge means you can lay the BMAX Y11 flat, fold it or use it as required by your environment. Whether it's a tight cranked seat on a flight, a bumpy train ride, or your couch, the BMAX Y11 has a mode to suit you. Originality and attractive design are combined with six different ways of use: tablet, laptop, drawing, laptop, stand and tent.
The BMAX Y11 has an 11.6 "touchscreen display, with IPS FHD technology for wide angle viewing and improved color quality. Its Full HD touchscreen has a low reflection IPS LCD display with full lamination technology and ultra narrow bezel.
Towards a new era of vision. The video engine decodes H.265 HEVC (8b and 10b) and VP9 completely in hardware, which allows you to play 4K UHD video at 60fps fluently.
8GB of RAM is the primary benchmark - that's enough memory to run general purpose computers and games without causing serious speed or performance issues. You can save whatever you want with the 256GB SSD.
Powered by the 8th generation Intel Gemini Lake processor, the BMAX Y11 delivers big impact. With outstanding performance and connotation, you have nothing to worry about.