- $1,179.99 –
- Free Shipping
OUT OF STOCK
- $399.99 –
- Free Shipping
OUT OF STOCK
- Email This Seller
Our company was established in 2004 in North Sioux City, South Dakota, the heart of the Midwest. We understand the importance of our customers, and the trust you put in us to bring the best value and service.
Over the years we expanded our product offering to include recertified and open box computers, consumer electronics, as well as other products that compliment these items. Focusing on recertified products allows us to bring you the latest technology you crave at great value pricing. We know the rush we get from getting a great deal, and we want to bring that "rush" and those great deals to you. Based on this founding principle, our core value position is providing you with the deals you are looking for by delivering quality products that have the performance you want while saving you money.
- Returns Policy
All product returns require a return merchandise authorization number (RMA). An RMA number must be issued within 30 calendar days after the date of purchase. To qualify for return all products require a Return Authorization (RMA) number prior to being returned, must be 100% complete, in the same condition as when sold, and in the original packaging as provided by the manufacturer. All packing materials, manuals, diskettes, CDs, digital media, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation must be included. Kits and other items assembled after purchase must be unassembled and returned in the manufacturer's original packaging. All returns must have original intact UPC barcode and Serial number. All return and warranty terms will initiate on the day of delivery and all return merchandise must be received by our warehouse within 10 days of RMA issue.
Software and Software downloads may not be returned.
Shipping: Shipping costs are non-refundable. In many cases the manufacturer will offer an in-home repair service when using the term of the manufacturer warranty. This is the most efficient and quickest method of correcting any items with functional issues.
Shipping Damage: Freight damage covered within our carrier shipping insurance. Please notify us of all shipping and box damage within 48hrs of item receipt so we can contact the carrier to arrange pick up and inspection of the damaged items. Original packaging must be available for insurance inspection at the original address of delivery.
Fraud: Return fraud such as altered, counterfeit and/or switched product will be prosecuted to full extent of the law.
Tech Support: When contacting the manufacturer, please be prepared to provide the following information: Date of purchase, Copy of invoice, Serial number and Manufacturer Part Number of the product that you would like to exchange or have serviced.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.