- $119.00 –
- Free Shipping
- $115.00 –
- Free Shipping
- Email This Seller
Established in 1997, BSC is a premier reseller of New and Refurbished Data Networking, Voice and Video Communication products. Our specialty is Wireless Networking Systems and Components. We stock thousands of items in our 20,000 square foot warehouse facility. Centrally located just south of St. Louis, Missouri, we are within 2 – 4 days Ground Service to most of the lower 48 States.
We constantly evaluate market changes to keep our pricing structure competitive and we pride ourselves on high levels of customer service. Our in-house technical staff is always available to answer your questions and help you in selecting the right equipment solution for your application. We understand that our long-term success depends upon the success of our customers.
- Returns Policy
An Authorized Representative of BSC must first approve all returns. All returns must be accompanied by a completed “Return Material Authorization” (RMA Form). This form must include a valid RMA number issued by an Authorized Representative of BSC. All returns must be sent by an Approved BSC freight method and returned by “Ground Service” ONLY.
All RMA’s are valid for a period of (10) business days from the date they are issued. If BSC does not receive the product in question within this timeframe, or receive a valid tracking number indicating that the product has shipped, then the RMA will be voided. Any packages received, which do not comply with these requirements, will be denied and returned to the shipper at their expense. Any credits, refunds or replacements may also be cancelled at this time.
All Non-Defective returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee. In addition, the Purchaser will be responsible for both the original and the return shipping fees. All product must be returned in their original condition and packaging in order to receive a refund. Any special order or custom made items are not eligible for return unless deemed to be defective.
If any equipment purchased from BSC is found to be defective during the warranty period outlined in our “Warranty Policy” section, contact BSC personnel with the following information readily available:
Original Sales Invoice or Customer Purchase Order number
Specific problem with product and reason for return
If BSC personnel determine that it is necessary to return the product, an RMA number will be issued. The RMA number must be referenced on the shipping container and a copy of the completed RMA Form included with the package. Any defective items being exchanged for the same product must be sent in the original package with all the original accessories included.
Upon receipt of the product by BSC, the equipment will be tested for functionality. If the product is found to be in working order, the Purchaser may have the product returned to them at their expense or they may have their money refunded less the 15% restocking fee and applicable shipping & handling charges.
If the equipment is found to be defective and meets all the stipulations expressed under our “Warranty Policy”, BSC has the option to repair or replace the product or refund the original Purchase Amount plus the original and return shipping charges (Ground Service only). In NO CASE do we reimburse Express Service shipping charges.
Our replacement policy requires that we receive a “Defective” item for evaluation prior to sending out a replacement. In the event the Purchaser requires an immediate replacement, the Purchaser will be charged for the cost of the replacement until it is determined that the returned product meets the terms of this agreement. Once the returned product is received and verified to meet the stipulations as “Defective”, a credit will be issued to the Purchaser for the replacement.
Received by Purchaser: Any product that is damaged or suspected of being damaged during transit must be either a.) reported to BSC personnel within 24 hours of receipt or b.) refused to be received from the carrier. BSC will file the claim with the carrier.
Received by BSC: BSC personnel will refuse any returned product that is damaged in shipping due to lack of proper packaging. If you have questions regarding proper packaging for returned product, please contact us directly for instructions. Returned product properly packaged and still damaged in shipping will be noted to the Carrier and a claim will be filed.
Failure to follow these requirements will void any and all warranties.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.