Deluxe PCs is a personal computer refurbisher that specializes in high end desktops, laptops, and tablets. Deluxe PCs offers many services to large corporations, which may involve thousands of computers, and also attentive and proactive in the service of smaller businesses, where the orders may be much smaller. Deluxe PCs understands that the market is ever changing, and is very proficient at adapting to those changes. Deluxe PCs is conveniently located in Florence, KY, which is about 15 miles south of Cincinnati, OH. This gives us the geographical advantage of getting your order to you quickly, and more importantly, affordably. Our experienced staff can process any order very quickly, and have it shipped to you in a timely manner. Here at Deluxe PCs, we are constantly growing, and passionate about earning customers for life.
- Returns Policy
All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from Deluxe PCs
. Original Condition, no physical damage (excluding damage sustained during transportation in the case of a shipping damage claim)
. All accessories, manuals, etc.
. Original UPC/serial# intact on product (sometimes beneath a battery compartment).
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
Return requests must be made within 30 days of the delivery date. Returns for refund are subject to a potential restocking fee. If a product is found to be damaged or defective, a pre-paid label is available by request via message to the seller in which a replacement or repair would usually occur. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within seven (7) calendar days of the delivery date.
All returns with missing part(s) will not be processed until the parts are received.
Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless otherwise explicitly states on the product. Replacements back to the customer will be shipped at our expense.
Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physical damaged during return transportation. Customer is responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping.
Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like good condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. Deluxe PCs will refund back to your method of payment.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.