- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Established in 1999, DirectDeals has become one of the leading online sellers of computer electronics, software and computer systems. DirectDeals is a global commodities wholesaler with deep roots in the computer and electronics industries. With its main offices in Austin, Texas, DirectDeals had extended offices in Vienna, Virginia, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida as well as offices in Switzerland and Israel. DirectDeals strives to provide quality business services designed to maximize profits and streamline the objectives of its business partners.
DirectDeals is founded in a philosophy of fairness and trust. We work with our partners honestly and openly to ensure that all business transactions are clearly planned and executed to maximize profits and efficiency of the transaction. Our company is built on a foundation of industry strengths with its directors having more than 80 years of combined industry experience. We specialize in the liquidation of excess electronic inventories and can provide the entire range of solutions from re-marketing our partner’s products worldwide to the ethical disposal of electronic waste products. The purchase and sales of used mobile phones have become one of our strong areas of growth and we have been able to acquire and sell large volumes worldwide through partnerships and alliances we have built with numerous service providers and industry professionals.
- Returns Policy
The product, service, subscription or membership referenced herein is sold with a 30 day, 100% money back guarantee. If the product is other than an e-product or digital product, the product must be returned during the refund period to the shipping address provided with the product. Products with exposed serial numbers or key codes do not qualify for a refund due to piracy and licensing issues. The burden is on the Buyer to prove that the product was in fact returned to that address. Cancellation of a membership or request for refund of a digital product delivered over the internet must be noticed to the contact address in this Purchase Agreement.
A return request must be made and accepted by DirectDeals prior to returning a product. Invalid or inaccurate information provided on the RMA request form will cause your RMA to be denied. Products being returned without a valid RMA Number will be refused. DirectDeals.com accepts no responsibility for these items regardless of receipt from the shipping company. The customer will bear all responsibility for the costs of returning unqualified or denied RMA's. Issuance of an RMA number does not infer acceptance of the return. Returns are accepted based on our company policies and the restrictions of the return policy. To qualify for an RMA, the items must be returned to DirectDeals within 15 days of receipt. RMA's with an order date of more than 30 Days will be denied. Returned items will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. An additional 20% may be accessed if the product is a specialty item or was special ordered from the manufacturer. The additional percentage will only apply if the manufacturer charges a restocking fee for the return of the item. DirectDeals will diligently argue on the customer's behalf to have this additional restocking fee waived by the manufacturer. All items must be returned in the original containers. This includes the original shrink-wrap, boxing or packaging that came with the product being returned because it could contain vital product components such as a serial number, COA or Key Code. Missing components such as serial numbers, key codes, Certificates of Authenticity (COA)'s, media, marketing materials, hardware, cables, drivers and any other un-named component that came with the original packaging will cause the RMA to be denied and returned to the customer at their cost. Damage caused by the customer to any of these components including writing, scratches, breakage or any other type of damage that causes the product to be exempt from resale will result in the RMA being denied and the product will be returned at customer's expense.
DirectDeals.com reserves the right to replace any defective part or component in lieu of a refund. Software products with exposed installation serial numbers or key codes are not eligible for an RMA because of licensing restrictions. Retail Boxed products carry manufacturer warranties and all technical support remedies must be exhausted prior to applying for an RMA to DirectDeals. The Buyer understands that all rights to view the product and all license or resale rights terminate when the product is returned for a refund.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.