- Email This Seller
Everyone likes surprises. And who doesn’t love free stuff? Surprising and delighting our customers is core value we take seriously. So, sometimes we just give product away. That’s right, your next purchase could be on us. Periodically, we divvy out our inventory to unsuspecting customers…meaning your next purchase could be free. Wanna get divvyed? Shop with us regularly and increase your chances of getting free stuff sent to you, just because.
Who We Are
Born out of a partnership by two Midwest companies with expertise in electronics and online commerce, Divvy is the place to find high-quality new and recertified consumer electronics. As an authorized dealer for LG, Vizio, Acer, Gateway, Asus and Lenovo products, Divvy brings happiness to consumer electronic geeks (and regular folks too) every day by delivering the best products available at prices that can’t be beat.
What do we believe?
It’s simple, really. Shopping can be fun! Surprising and delighting our customers is our happiness, and you’ll find that with every Divvy experience. From the moment you visit our homepage until even after your purchase arrives at your doorstep, you’ll find your Divvy experience is unlike any other retail encounter. If you aren’t blown away with every Divvy transaction, we’re not happy either.
We believe you deserve a site where you can purchase new and recertified electronics with the same confidence and expectations you’d have if you purchased direct from the manufacturer. Our team works tirelessly to ensure products are inspected and packaged with care, and that they are delivered with pride.
The Divvy Way
When I was a kid, my dad used to tell me, “Say what you’re going to do, and do what you say.” That’s what we’re about. We deliver deals – not drama. Every day, we bring a unique deal you can’t get anywhere else and you don’t have to jump through hoops to get it. So, while mom used to say, “If it seems to good to be true…it probably is,” we’re here to prove her wrong!
- Returns Policy
All returns to Divvy require that they must be in new condition, and include outer packaging, all disks, product manuals, registration cards, inner packing material, and other accessories. If you return a product for any reason other than product defects, there will be a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee. Buyers are responsible for return shipping fees. We reserve the right to refuse a return or charge a restocking fee for damaged, incomplete or otherwise non-conforming returns. All product returns must be received within thirty (30) days of purchase.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.