- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
GearTree.com is proud to have its roots in the music business. In 1997, co-founders Matthew Chilvers and Tim Adrianson started selling music gear out of a little shop in Grand Rapids, Michigan called Firehouse Guitars. The store quickly grew and became a chain of full line musical instrument and pro sound stores offering all of the industry’s top brands and products. GearTree.com was then started with the purpose of providing easy access to these same products at unbeatable prices. GearTree.com now offers one of the best selections of music gear anywhere, serving beginner and professional musicians alike. We are committed to offering you the best music gear, the best prices, and the best service anywhere.
- Returns Policy
At GearTree, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your shopping experience and your gear. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we allow you the option to return most items for credit or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
In the event that an item is damaged or defective, we will provide a prepaid Electronic Return Label to enable return. If the item is returned for any reason other than damage or defect, return shipping and initial shipping costs (given at time of request) will be applied. In certain instances, where an item shows wear or product packaging is missing or destroyed, a restocking fee may be applied.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.