Green Electronics was formed in Silicon Valley in 2010 with the goal to provide a modern, more efficient way of watering and controlling gardens. Based on the notion that "The Network is the Computer" the RainMachine product was designed from the ground up to be a powerful tool that empowers people to conserve the most precious resource on this planet: Water.
As the ultimate gardening device, the RainMachine empowers the gardener with the most weather aware, iOS and Android capable, multi-valve irrigation device on the market.
- Returns Policy
Green Electronics offers a 1 year warranty on all merchandises.
Items can be returned within 30 days for exchange or refund. After 30 days, if the item is defective, it can only be exchanged, no refunds. If items are accepted after 30 days, there might be 15% restocking fee
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.