Fun. Isn’t that what the Game of Golf is all about? Hireko Golf wants to be a partner with you to create a more enjoyable golfing experience. Since 1980, Hireko and it’s new acquisition Dynacraft International, have provided golfers with state-of-the-art products, friendly customer service and technical support and value in the golf industry. Our combined 50 years of expertise have produced over a dozen nationally recognized publications and the Dynacraft Shaft Fitting Index remains the dominant testing and development concept in shaft technology.
With the addition of Dynacraft International to its product line, Hireko Golf now has one of the largest product offerings in the golf industry. Our mission statement is to design and market the highest quality custom-fit golf clubs, golf club components, club assembly tools and golf accessories direct to the consumer and trade. Our brands include Acer®, Avatar®, Power Play®, Prophet®, Synchron®, Genesis®, Oxygen® , Pal Joey® and iBella®. Our multi-channel company delivers 3 ways for you to buy; direct from the web, our master component catalog and retail showroom in Los Angeles.
Hireko’s expertise in custom-fit golf clubs is rooted in our many years of research and development. Our online custom-fit program is designed to ensure that you receive a set of clubs that are specifically matched to your swing characteristics. Hireko’s new acquisition, Dynacraft, wrote the book on custom clubfitting for clubmakers. Hireko is now expanding upon that knowledge and offering golfers a unique online custom-fitting experience. Clubs designed and custom-fit for YOU, not off the rack for EVERYONE ELSE!
Hireko is a golf company whose mission is to assist you in finding the best golf products to make the game more enjoyable. Unlike some web sites, our goal is not to reduce human contact. Our goal is to offer you the form of help that works best for you and your situation. So call us… our Customer Service staff are here to help you on the phone at 800-367-8912. Or, you can complete your entire transaction on-line, but know that a real human being with years of experience will still be reviewing your order details to make sure that everything works together.
From our large selection of products, new lower prices, superior custom service and legendary technical service, Hireko is poised to become a leader in direct to consumer golf product marketing. We thank you for your business and look forward to your continued patronage.
The New Hireko. We are putting the word FUN back into golf!
- Returns Policy
Hireko will exchange or refund merchandise purchased through our catalog or website within 30 days of product receipt, accompanied by the original sales receipt and in new, unused condition. The customer will pay for freight on all non-defective merchandise. No returns will be accepted without prior Return Authorization from Hireko Golf. Please call our customer service department at 800 367-8912 or email email@example.com for a Return Authorization Number. If you email Hireko for a RA number you must submit a reason for the return. The Return Authorization number is used to efficiently process your order after we have received the merchandise back in our warehouse. The RA number is valid 15 days from the date issued.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.