- Email This Seller
IT GoldRush is an extension of a multi-million dollar HP Authorized Distributor. We carry a range of new and refurbished equipment, including desktops, laptops, parts and computer accessories. We also have access to server and storage equipment from a range of leading manufacturers, including HP, Dell, IBM and Lenovo. We stand behind our products with a one-year warranty: if your product fails within one year of the purchase date, we’ll replace it or provide you with a refund.
- Returns Policy
We are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction with every order placed. We strive to provide you with unparalleled customer service and to make every order error-free. If at any time you are not satisfied with your purchase, please give us the opportunity to resolve your concerns.
RETURN POLICY GUIDELINES
Please observe these procedures and policies listed below to ensure your return is accepted for an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) and credit. Any product returned without an official RMA number will be refused and sent back at the shipper’s expense.
All return requests must be made within the following guidelines from receipt of the product:
The customer is responsible for confirming that the number of products received matches the number of products on the packing slip enclosed with the shipment upon receipt.
Physically damaged merchandise must be reported within seven (7) days of receipt of the product/products. Failure to report physically damaged items within seven (7) days of receipt will void the warranty of the item. An RMA will not be issued. Items shipped uninsured at customer's request are customer's responsibility.
Missing or incorrect items must be reported within seven (7) days of receipt of the product/products. Failure to report missing and/or incorrect items within seven (7) days of receipt will void the warranty of the item. An RMA will not be issued.
All returned products will be retested upon receipt. Products that are returned and found to be non-defective will result in a restocking fee of 25% of the sales price ($10 minimum). The customer will be notified of our testing results and may choose to have the product returned. The customer will be responsible for providing shipping account information if the product is to be returned.
RMAs issued for unwanted product will also result in a restocking fee of 25% ($10 minimum).
Untested products are sold “as is” and cannot be returned.
No RMA for defective product will be issued after twelve (12) months from the invoice date.
Only the items listed on the return authorization form will be credited. Any product returned that is not listed on the RMA form will be refused and sent back at the shipper’s expense.
Freight on shipper errors for domestic shipments can be reimbursed for ground service only.
Freight (including duties, taxes and Customs clearance fees) on shipper errors for international shipments can be reimbursed for economy service only.
In order to be reimbursed for freight on returns due to shipper error, you must fax a copy of the freight invoice listing the total shipping charges. Contact us via the Newegg message interface for the fax number.
For faster service, please complete our RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Request Form and e-mail or fax the request to the RMA Department. On the form, please enclose a detailed description of the product’s defect or why the product did not fit your application. Once you have received RMA approval, you will receive RMA paperwork with the RMA number and return instructions via e-mail or fax. If we cannot reach you via e-mail or fax we will phone you. If we cannot reach you via phone, it will be up to your company to contact us for the appropriate RMA number. Please contact us via the Newegg message interface if you have any further questions or issues.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.