- Email This Seller
Karlsson Robotics is a manufacturer and reseller of Electronic and Robotic Components, modules and accessories. We have been in business since 2012 and are located in Jupiter, South Florida. We have excellent customer service and we are rated highly by our customers.
We have used many of the products we sell in our own designs or for prototyes for our customers, so we stand behind their quality and reliability.
- Returns Policy
Products that have not been opened/programmed/plugged in/otherwise used can be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days.
If your item is defective, malfunctioning, or modified in some way, we would be happy to attempt to resolve your issue. Technical issues can often be resolved without the need to ship things back to us. If determined to be necessary, Tech Support will create an RMA for your item. When you email Tech Support be sure to include a description of your issue, and how you have used and/or modified the item.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.