- Email This Seller
Kit-Master is a Store D/B/A Jandal Sales Co
- Returns Policy
Jandal Sales Co makes no warranties or representations,express or implied,including warranties as to merchantability,or as to the fitness of the products listed for sale or sold here under for any particular use or purpose, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage, directly or indirectly, arising from the use of such products or for consequential damages. Back-ordered items will be shipped as soon as possible. NO REFUNDS! Claims for shortages must be made within 5 Days of receipt of goods. Telephone orders accepted only at risk of buyer.
Most orders will be shipped USPS,FedEx,or UPS the next business day at current rates,unless specified otherwise. Unless unusual circumstances arise as billing problems,out of stock product,etc
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.