- $24.95 –
- $5.95 Shipping
- Email This Seller
We are glad that you are taking the time to learn about us. In short, Live And Learn is a Maryland, USA based retailer of better children's products. We have been in business since 1988. Although we are a family run business, we are a S Corporation. As with all Maryland based businesses, our company records are available to the public. And finally, we are proud to have the distinction of being the oldest online toy store.
That's right, we are the oldest operating online toy store. In fact, when we first started Live And Learn, people in the toy industry thought we were idiots to think we could sell toys on the Internet! Well, who is laughing now?
Since we began, the "big boys" have come and gone, but lo and behold, we have been here since the dawn of the web...and will be here tomorrow because we know what we are doing, we know our customers, and we have a thorough knowledge of the products we sell.
We are still here because we are not a huge corporation trying to cash in on a new selling media. We are still here because we are real "toy people". We know our products, we limit our stock to the best toys available, we maintain proper inventories, we sell our toys at fair prices, and most of all...we treat our customers as people, not invoice numbers, and we offer real personalized customer service.
In fact, you can actually call us on the phone, and speak directly with the person handling your order!
Yes, you can purchase with confidence at Live And Learn, and get a personalized shopping experience if you need it.
Our customer base is world wide. Current customers include public and private schools, day care centers, home day care providers, teachers, concerned parents, and celebrities. We also do business with companies needing products for presentations, television and video producers seeking props, and institutions needing toys, games and play equipment in waiting areas...and hopefully we can add you to the list!
- Returns Policy
All returns must have an RA Number (Return Authorization Number).Unauthorized returns will not be credited and will only be shipped back to you at our discretion and your expense.
Standard Return - A standard return is an item you received, but decide not to keep. There is nothing wrong with the product, you just want to return it. Well, unless a product's description on its web page states otherwise, an unopened item may be returned within 30 days after shipment for a full no hassle refund minus shipping charges. The item cannot have been used, and must be in perfect condition (including the packaging). Products which are not packaged such as plush, must be in their original condition which includes having all tags still attached.
If we shipped the item to you free of charge, we will deduct the cost of the original shipping fee we incurred sending it to you. If your order did not qualify for free shipping, but we charged you less than our actual cost to ship the package to you, we will deduct what it actually cost to ship the package to you. If the item shows signs of wear, or the packaging is not in pristine condition, there may be a repackaging charge, or the return may not be accepted. Therefore, do not return anything if it is not in perfect condition.
Additionally, at our discretion, we may charge a restocking fee, not to exceed whichever is greater of $2.95 or 10% of the order's total, to cover our processing, materials, and labor costs.
All returns must have an RA number or it will not be accepted.
Damaged Items And Shipping Errors - All of the products we sell are brand new, factory fresh items from reputable manufacturers. And when we ship an item to you, it goes through many checks to ensure you get exactly what you ordered.
Even so, once in a while an item may get damaged in shipment or there may have been a manufacturing problem during a production run or the wrong item is shipped from our warehouse. Therefore, you must check your order immediately upon receipt.
All damages and errors in shipment must be reported to Live And Learn within 7 days without exception.
Each case of damage is handled differently. You may be asked to return the product to us, to the manufacturer, or to no one at all. Products which are received damaged may be replaced, repaired, or returned for a refund at the discretion of Live And Learn and its suppliers.
Non-Returnable Items - Certain items cannot be returned under any conditions. If a non-returnable item is received damaged, and you contact us within the prescribed 7 days as discussed above, we pledge to remedy the situation via repair or replacement as described above. Items which cannot be returned under any condition include all (opened or unopened) video cassettes, audio cassettes, DVDs, CDs and computer software; books; pianos; mouth instruments: wooden kitchen units; final sale items; guitars and any item designated on its web page as a nonreturnable product.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.