Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Magnet Driver Set 17 Screw-Holder by Micaton | Magnetic Screwdriver Attachment for Hand Tools or Power Bits
- MULTIPLE DIFFERENT FITS - The Set 17 comes with a multitude of diameter sleeves, as well as 10 different power bits, and a Magnetized Nail Holder. Simply slide the Magnet Driver Sleeve over the properly fitting power bit and utilize the rare earth magnet to help keep your bits in place. Traditional magnetized bits may help to keep the screw in place but lack the strength to keep the bit from falling off.
- NEODYMIUM MAGNETS - Rare-earth magnets are extremely powerful, ensuring that your screw stays attached to the bit. The design of the Magnet Driver keeps your screw straight, helping to prevent cross-threading by ensuring a direct drive.
- COLOR CODED - The Magnet Drivers easily identified colors allow you to find the proper size with ease.
- VERSATILE - Whether you are using a screwdriver or impact driver, the Magnet Driver was made to work with them all! With a soft rubber base, the Magnet Driver can be compressed to ensure a solid drive and allows for countersinking.
SET 17 magnet screw-holder kit, from Magnet Driver
The Magnet Driver sleeve slides over the head of your screwdriver and the built-in rare-earth magnet is so powerful that the screw is firmly attached — no falling or wobbling. So you can drive a perfect screw every time, whether using hand tools or electric drills. A magnetic nail holder helps you keep a nail straight, eliminating the need of using your fingers to hold a nail. 10 different power bits are included, which work with electric tools from various brands.
Rare earth magnet keeps screws in place
Color coded bits for easy identification
Magnetic sleeve compresses to ensure proper sink
Compatible with most power drills
Compatible with most hand screw drivers
Save time and money using magnet driver
Each Magnet Driver is sized to a specific diameter, giving you the fit you need to get the job done right. Perfect for motor engines or other jobs where precision is key.
True One-Handed Use
With rare-earth magnetic tips, the Magnet Driver is truly a one-handed tool, allowing you to access hard to reach places with ease and confidence.
The Magnet Driver keeps the screws lined up with your bits, decreasing the chances of slipping or stripping a screw. For best results, use the proper sized bit and Magnet Driver tip.
Neodymium magnets provide maximum strength for magnetic purposes. This will keep your screws straight, and more importantly, prevent wobbling or falling.
6x MAGNET DRIVER:
- 1 Yellow Magnet Driver for round rods diameter 1/8" (2-3mm)
- 1 Green Magnet Driver for round rods diameter 3/16" (4.5-5 mm)
- 1 Blue Magnet Driver for round rods diameter 15/64" (5.5-6mm)
- 1 Red Magnet Driver for round rods diameter 1/4" (6-6.35mm)
- 2 Orange Magnet Driver for hexagonal rods diameter 1/4" (6.35mm)*
*Magnet Driver only works with 2" bits.
10x POWERBIT 2" (L.50mm):
- 1 Yellow Powerbit PH0. (Crosshead)
- 1 Green Powerbit PH1. (Crosshead)
- 1 Blue Powerbit PH2. (Crosshead)
- 1 Red Powerbit PH3. (Crosshead)
- 1 Orange Powerbit SQ2. (Square)
- 1 Yellow Powerbit TX10. (Star)
- 1 Green Powerbit TX20. (Star)
- 1 Blue Powerbit TX25. (Star)
- 1 Red Powerbit TX30. (Star)
- 1 Orange Powerbit PZ2. (Pozidrive)
1x POWERFUL NAIL HOLDER BIT | Steel CR-V.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Direct Premium Buys Return Policy