- Returns Policy
45 Day Return: Manufacturers Outlet offers a generous 45 day return policy on all store purchases. The term of the policy begins with the date of shipment and extends 45 consecutive days.
No Questions Asked: Your purchase may be returned for any reason within 45 days. This ensures your full satisfaction and confidence with your purchase from The Outlet.
No Restocking Fees: Your return will be refunded in full (see returned merchandise condition, below).
Returned Merchandise Condition: All returned merchandise must include original box, packing material, manuals, accessories, etc. Any items not returned will be billed at full retail value. Merchandise must be returned in near new condition (normal signs of use are acceptable). Damaged or abused merchandise may be refused for credit and returned to the buyer for returned freight cost.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.