- $179.95 –
- Free Shipping
- $74.95 –
- Free Shipping
- Email This Seller
PC Wholesale, established in 2001, and based in Silicon Valley, is home to the world's largest transceiver inventory, spanning more than 50 brands. We carry both approved and 3rd party memory for every Cisco router, server, and switch, as well as server memory, hard drives, and processors for servers from Dell, HP, and IBM.
All hard drive and processors are subject to a 2-3 day lead time.
All memory, transceivers, and cables are covered by an industry leading LIFETIME advance replacement warranty. Hard drives and processors are covered by a 30 day warranty. Contact us through NewEgg for returns or warranty service.
We serve federal, state, and local government agencies, as well as corporate and educational institutions. Over 3000 IT Professionals trust PC Wholesale to reliably deliver critical network components. Call us with any questions at 408-247-8980.
- Returns Policy
Any purchase may be returned for money back within 30 days of purchase. Contact us by phone or email to initiate a return. Restocking fee may be assessed for non-defective parts.
For defects, PC Wholesale offers a lifetime warranty on all memory and transceivers. Please contact us at 877-623-2373 or by email for warranty replacements.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.