Virtual Exchanges, inc. was a family owned and run company- then it took off!
We are still family owned, but our workforce has multiplied due to our growing group of customers.
We at Virtual Exchanges are grateful for our success, and would like to thank our customers for your continued patronization.
We look forward to serving you.
Please let us know if you are in need of assistance. We'd like to make your 'virtual exchange' as efficient and pleasant as possible.
The Virtual Exchanges family
2111 Harrod Street
Raleigh, NC 27604
- Returns Policy
We are proud to offer a 30-day return/exchange policy. Your purchase(s) must maintain their original appearance and packaging to qualify for this policy. Items returned within the first 30 days of the purchase date are eligible for full refund (less outgoing /return shipping costs)
All items returned after 30 days of purchase will not receive a refund or exchange and will become
the sole property of Virtual Exchanges Inc. No exceptions.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.