- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Larger, heavier items (including packing materials) are usually made using LTL freight delivery and are placed on a pallet. All freight shipments are “Self Service” delivery. We call it this because the customer is required to move the package into his/her residence. Please keep in mind these are usually large items and you may require the assistance of a friend or family member at delivery. Items shipped via freight delivery usually take 7 or less business days to arrive to your local delivery terminal closest to your home. (Due to the nature of freight shipping, delivery dates cannot be guaranteed). Some items will be shipped via freight delivery regardless of weight or size. In very exceptional cases where delivery is to a very remote location, there may be extended delays on this delivery, and will not be delivered within the estimated time frame. All LTL freight delivery shipments require a delivery appointment.
SELF SERVICE TRUCK DELIVERY –The delivery service is “Self Service” CURBSIDE ONLY delivery without liftgate. The customer is required to help unload items from off the back of the freight truck as well as bringing any merchandise into their home. You do not have to physically enter the truck. We recommend that you have someone available to assist you with receiving your order.
DELIVERY APPOINTMENT- A delivery appointment is required and scheduled directly between buyer and carrier. Deliveries are Monday – Friday, and appointments are typically 4 hour delivery windows. If your delivery address is a business, the freight carrier may not call ahead and can arrive any time within regular business hours. In an instance that terminal is not able set an agreed upon time or date with customer ie: if customer is out of town, bad phone number, or unavailable for any reason, the terminal will hold the package for 3 days. After this time period if a delivery appointment is not set, Home and Living reserves the right to authorize one of the following options: A. Authorize delivery with no signature required and is released of ALL liability for acceptance of this delivery. B. The freight shipment can be turned around to avoid freight storage fees, and a refund will be provided in accordance with Home and Living return/refusal policy and applicable fees will be deducted.
PHONE NUMBER- When your item arrives at the terminal closest to your home the freight company will call you to set up a delivery appointment. Please make sure we have the best phone number to reach you to ensure a quick delivery appointment set up. If an updated phone number is not provided and freight company is unable to reach you to schedule delivery appointment - Home and Living reserves the right to authorize one of the following options: A. Authorize delivery with no signature required and is released of ALL liability for acceptance of this delivery. B. The freight shipment can be turned around to avoid freight storage fees, and a refund will be provided in accordance with Home and Living return/refusal policy and applicable fees will be deducted.
NARROW ROAD/ REMOTE LOCATIONS - Freight trucks are large, and are often tractor trailers. If the road in which the package is being delivered is a narrow road or remote road by the freight carrier’s required standards, the freight delivery truck may not be able to fit and accommodate delivery. In this instance, the delivery will need to be arranged at the closest main road. If a delivery to home is requested, additional fees may be required to accommodate. Returns for this reason are subject to refusal fees.
- Returns Policy
Home and Living items are returnable within 30 days of delivery with original packaging. The refund will be the purchase price, minus the cost of outbound shipping and a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping is the buyer’s responsibility, so please be sure to package items well for shipment back to Home and Living. This policy will apply to all orders. Shipment refusals will be treated as a standard return, in which the above policy will apply.
PLEASE NOTE: It is important that you take care in ensuring your items are packaged appropriately for return shipping. Amazon authorizes its sellers with the ability to charge up to 50% restocking fees if an item is not received back in good, sellable condition. If your item was sent to you via freight and was palletized, you must also have the item sent back on a pallet - no exceptions. You will need to make sure that the item is securely fastened to the pallet for safe transport back to Home and Living
RMA#: An RMA number is required prior to returning the order, so please contact us to let us know about your return. We will provide you with a return RMA number and the return address. Package the item back in its original packaging and write your RMA number on the box.
ORIGINAL PACKAGING: Returns must be in their original packaging, unassembled, undamaged and in original condition. Return items are subject to inspection upon arrival, and any missing or damaged components will result in assessment and reduction of the final refund amount. In the instance a return is received without RMA and original packaging, refund will not be issued and return will be discarded.
In some instances, images may vary in color due to print process, monitor settings, or personal perceptions. We are not responsible for color variations, and standard return fees apply.
Home and Living does not accept returns of the following items: Mattresses, Pillows, Bedding Sets, Rollaway Beds, Software.
- Damages/defects must be reported within 3 days from the date that the item was received.
- Any damages/defects reported after 3 day's period will be customer's responsibility and will be subject to additional fee's, and will be subject to standard return fees.
- All parts requested in this instance will be customer’s responsibility and will be subject to additional fees.
- Photographic evidence is required for any damage to the item that is in your possession. Photos need to be received by us within five days from receipt of the order or 5 days from the time requested. If photos are not received in a timely manner for damage or defects, the options available for resolving the issue for you may be limited.
- In the event of damage parts may be able to be sent as resolution or a possible partial refund of your payment be issued instead.
- The original shipping boxes with the shipping labels are ABSOLUTELY required to be retained by the buyer in the event they are needed for a return. Failure to do so will limit the options for resolution that are available.
- No damaged items will be accepted for return without original packaging.
- Damages/defects and damage refusals need to be reported with in 3 days, AND notated on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery.
- Any damages/defects reported after 3 day's will be customer's responsibility and will be subject to additional fee's, and will be subject to standard return fees.
- Our policies are directly impacted by freight companies as we have to follow their rules and regulations.
- Inspection and notation of damages at the time of delivery is imperative.
- Open the boxes and check all contents before signing for shipment.
- If the box or item has any damage or defect, or if there is any reason you are concerned with its packaging or delivery, please write, "Product Damaged" clearly on the sheet the delivery agent asks you to sign. Count, open and inspect entire contents BEFORE SIGNING FOR SHIPMENT!
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.