Monday – Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST) No Weekend Hours
Braille Battery Inc is the leader in Lithium-Ion MICRO-LiTE racing batteries and also distributes and sells the world’s first and only AGM carbon fiber race batteries. The entire selection is also part of their “Green Start” line of Eco-Minded Batteries. Blake Fuller, founder of the company, has a history as a road racer winning Pikes Peak International Hill Climb in 2002. The company name, Braille, reflects the concept that advantages of weight reduction in racing are sometimes only felt, not seen. Braille Battery Inc is also a supplier to top teams in NASCAR, American Le Mans, Formula 1, Grand AM, Open Wheel, Drag Racing, Rally, SCCA, NASA, Drifting, Motorcycle and all levels of competition on both two and four wheels
- Returns Policy
Items may be returned for 30 days from original purchase if product has not been used and is in the original box. Braille Battery, Inc resellers reserve the right to accept or deny product within their company’s policies. Items must be returned and received by Braille Battery, IncC by the 31st day from date of receipt of merchandise from Braille Battery, Inc. Once the item has been returned the current selling price or original purchase price (whichever is lower) of the item will be credited to via a company check. (Please allow 3-5 days processing time.) The total refund will be less the shipping and handling and a 25% restocking fee. Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.