- Email This Seller
Ana Bath team members have average more than 15 years of experiences in the plumbing industry, serving and meeting high standards of Europe and North America. Tests in our laboratory are done on test equipments that meet or exceed the requirements for both cUPC and CSA Standards. The bathroom has evolved to become an oasis, an escape from the stressful fast paced world. Ana Bath is strategically placed to assist in the creation of such an oasis for our every day consumer. Our diverse product line, a-to-z capacity, and an adherence to honesty, trust, and integrity is a perfect match in creating a long term service with you.
Limited Lifetime Warranty Policy
Ana Bath Inc. warrants that the parts and assemblies of all products purchasing from Ana Bath Inc. will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal household use for as long as it is owned by the original consumer purchaser. Ana Bath's warranty covers the original consumer purchaser only and does not include business, commercial or indiustrial use of all products. Ana Bath's warranty shall not apply to goods which have been subjected to accidents, negligence, improper installation or misuse. Ana Bath's responsibility under the warranty is limited only to the replacement of parts and no other costs. Should a malfunction occur which is covered by the warranty, replacement parts may be obtained from Ana Bath Customer Service Department, 20507 E Walnut Dr. North, Walnut, CA 91789. You may contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Ana Bath will, at our discretion, provide replacement parts for installation by consumer for any parts that prove defective under normal usage and service with new, like or equivalent Ana Bath parts.
- Returns Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you can return your items for a prompt refund or exchange within 30 days of the invoice date. Refunds for items returned, less shipping charges and a 15% restocking fee, will be credited in the same form as the original payment type. The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. If you have an exchange for equal or greater value as the original purchase, no restocking fee will be incurred. Please mail your package in a prepaid, insured, traceable method to the address below.
Ana Bath Inc.
Address: 20507 E Walnut Dr. N, Walnut, CA 91789
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.