- Email This Seller
Founded in 2004, Rosewill Inc. manufactures reliable, high-quality PC gaming, IT hardware and home products across the globe. Through innovation and flexibility, new products are introduced and updated to keep pace with the high demand of the rapidly evolving consumer electronics and technology markets. Today, under the management of experienced e-retail experts, Rosewill products can be found on all top e-commerce sites, along with product information and reviews. Rosewill has offices in the United States, Taiwan and China. The Rosewill Inc. headquarters is located in City of Industry, California, US. For more information, please visit www.rosewill.com.
Sales tax will be charged for orders being shipped to California, New Jersey, and Tennessee.
We do not ship to APO, PR, HI, AK, PO Box. We will only ship to PayPal confirmed addresses. We ship out orders 24-48 hours after payment has been received. Orders typically take 5-7 days to receive depending on location. Sales tax will be charged for orders being shipped to California, New Jersey, and Tennessee. We provide all orders with a tracking number to track your purchase.
Return Policy All products within a 30-day period from the date of purchase by the end-user may be credited, replaced or repaired. All products purchased within a one-year period may be returned for repair (except for some products that have longer warranty period). Exceptions may be noted within the product's Return Policy. Any return for a refund may be subjected to a 15% restocking fee. Any open non-defective item will be subjected to a 15% restocking fee. This fee may be waived for the following reason:
• Carrier Damage
• Unopened Item
• Defective Product
• Product does not match advertising
• Received incorrect product
• Product was an extra item not ordered
*Note: Any return that is misrepresented as being for any of the above reasons will automatically have the restocking fee applied even if it was initially waived
• Please contact your vendors or retailers for RMA procedure.
• All customers labels, adhesives and markings on the return products MUST be removed and erased before being sent back for RMA.(Note: If the label adhesives cover any information on the product, or the labels cause any physical destruction on the product when removed, we will consider that as physical damage and not covered in warranty.)
• To ensure for a full credit, please include ALL accessories.
• RMA shipments received MUST have the RMA number clearly visible on the outside package and include a copy of the RMA request form.
• Items returned with physical damage are NOT covered under warranty. A fee of US$25 will be charged for any repair done on merchandise with physical damage, but no guaranty of successful repair. Some defective items will not be repaired if the damage is too extensive. The turnaround time for a repaired item will be doubled the normal process.
- Returns Policy
All products within a 30-day period from the date of purchase by the end-user may be credited, replaced or repaired. All products purchased within a one-year period may be returned for repair (except for some products that have longer warranty period).
Exceptions may be noted within the product's Return Policy. Any return for a refund may be subjected to a 15% restocking fee.
Any open non-defective item will be subjected to a 15% restocking fee.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.